বিচার, রায়, নির্ধারণ, নিষ্পত্তি, মীমাংসা, নির্ণয়, সঙ্কল্প, স্থিরবুদ্ধি, নিশ্চয়, উপপাদন, বিনিশ্চয়, গণনা, মন্ত্রদৃঢ়সংকল্প
Noun(1) the act of making up your mind about something(2) a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration(3) (boxing(4) the outcome of a game or contest(5) the trait of resoluteness as evidenced by firmness of character or purpose
(1) Even the legislature cannot simply overturn a judicial decision .(2) I've come to a decision(3) a government decision is required(4) a decision was made not to go ahead(5) History will remember that day not only as a day of tragedy but as a day of decision - when the civilized world was stirred to anger and to action.(6) Again and again in America's history, our citizens have faced crucial moments of decision .(7) After a few minutes of decision , I pulled out extremely tight jeans and a sleek black top.(8) Yet he passed this first test with flying colors, fighting his way to a ten round decision .(9) The tribunal's final decision is still pending.(10) In terms of the loss sought, the claimant asserts that he was left unemployed by virtue of the decision of the defendant.(11) We'll bring you the judge's decision in her case as soon as we hear it.(12) she made a decision to go to Cork(13) The fight went to a technical decision after an accidental clash of heads in the fourth round.(14) I'll make the decision on my own(15) However, Hilbert's view that such an automatic method of decision does exist was not universally shared.(16) the information was used as the basis for decision
(1) make a decision :: একটি সিদ্ধান্ত নাও
(2) decision maker :: সিদ্ধান্ত সৃষ্টিকর্তা
(3) make decision :: সিদ্ধান্ত নাও
(4) final decision :: চূড়ান্ত সিদ্ধান্ত
(5) take a decision :: একটা সিদ্ধান্ত নাও
(6) decision-making :: সিদ্ধান্ত গ্রহণের
(7) decision making process :: সিদ্ধান্ত প্রক্রিয়া
(8) decision support system :: সিদ্ধান্ত সমর্থন সিস্টেম
(9) wise decision :: বিজ্ঞ সিদ্ধান্ত
1. resolution ::
2. verdict ::
4. determination ::
1. hesitation ::
2. indecision ::
3. vacillation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and the apparent collective DECISION
on the part of all womankind...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
Well, I realized that,
no matter what DECISION I made,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
Now, we both know
that the first DECISION
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
I have come to an important DECISION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
I've made my DECISION.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: decision
Meaning and definitions of decision, translation in Bengali language for decision with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of decision in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "decision"
What decision means in Bengali, decision meaning in Bengali, decision definition, examples and pronunciation of decision in Bengali language.