স্থির করা, ঠিক করা, মীমাংসা করা, মনন করা, সঙ্কল্প করা, নিষ্পত্তি করা, সাব্যস্ত করা, ধার্য করা, বিচার করা, মনে করা, উপপাদন করা, মন:সথ করানিষ্পতি করা, রায় দেওয়া, সিদ্ধান্তে আসা
- সিদ্ধান্ত নেনসিদ্ধান্ত নিয়েছেসিদ্ধান্তমীমাংসাকারী
Verb(1) reach, make, or come to a decision about something(2) bring to an end; settle conclusively(3) cause to decide(4) influence or determine
(1) what made you decide on a career in law?(2) So far as you are aware, is there any reason why the Federal Court would not have jurisdiction to decide all the matters in issue in this case?(3) the judge will decide the case(4) However, the council will not decide its budget until February 21 and the plans could be opposed by other party political groups.(5) Nato will then decide how to proceed with the mission.(6) It was not the role of the coroner's court to decide on matters of alleged medical negligence.(7) we must decide the fates of the people who headed the coup(8) This placement reflects the impartiality of the jurors who must decide guilt or innocence.(9) Claremorris now face Westport B in a game that will decide the championship in Westport Saturday week.(10) A panel of judges will decide the Variety Club awards, which will go to the region's top personalities in sport and media.(11) Whether such a statement is admissible as evidence is a matter for the courts to decide .(12) he has to decide what to do next(13) The court for example had no power to decide in this matter, only a grand jury would have binding status on Mr Cohen.(14) they'll decide the fate of the club(15) I can't decide between the two(16) Each government must decide its various priorities, and these may vary from year to year, decade to decade.
(1) decide on :: সিদ্ধান্ত
(2) decide against :: বিরুদ্ধে সিদ্ধান্ত নেন
(3) decide upon :: উপর সিদ্ধান্ত নেন
(4) decide up :: আপ সিদ্ধান্ত নেন
1. resolve ::
2. settle ::
বসতি স্থাপন করা
3. adjudicate ::
4. make up one's mind ::
কারো মনস্থির করা
decide, decided, decides, deciding
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Before we DECIDE to spend
our lives together,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
DECIDE to specialize
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
And I'm pretty sure
he will DECIDE not to do it.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Well, I just can't DECIDE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
This is what happens when you DECIDE
to pay our bills with drug money.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
English to Bengali Dictionary: decide
Meaning and definitions of decide, translation in Bengali language for decide with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of decide in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "decide"
What decide means in Bengali, decide meaning
in Bengali, decide definition, examples and pronunciation
of decide in Bengali language.