মৃতু্য, মরণ, ধ্বংস, মার, দেহত্যাগ, নিপাত, অন্ত, জীবনহানি, মর, অপগমন, পঁচত্বপ্রাপ্তি, জীবননাশ, শরীরপাত, অন্তকাল, উত্ক্রান্তি, গঙ্গাপ্রাপ্তি, দেহক্ষয়, দেহপাত, দেহরক্ষা, দেহাবসান, দেহান্তর, দেহান্ত, অনন্তনিদৃা, পঁচত্ব, উত্ক্রম, নিধন, উপরতি, অক্কালাভ, অক্কাপ্র্রাপ্তি, অত্যয়, মান্দ্য, যম, য, অপগম, অন্তর্ধান, বিয়োগ, পরলোক, বিলোপ
Noun(1) the event of dying or departure from life(2) the permanent end of all life functions in an organism or part of an organism(3) the absence of life or state of being dead(4) the time when something ends(5) the time at which life ends; continuing until dead(6) the personification of death(7) a final state(8) the act of killing
(1) he was laid out in death(2) If you have too much cell death at the wrong time, then that results in disturbed brain development.(3) he had been depressed since the death of his father(4) Being a Classics teacher is not the social death it was twenty-five years ago.(5) This occurred through different pathways and caused different modes of cell death .(6) a death sentence(7) his death is a great loss(8) even in death, she was beautiful(9) Especially in October and November, we often think of death and the dead.(10) at the moment of death(11) Programmed cell death occurs in most, if not all life forms.(12) In every slave society slaves challenged the idea of slavery by struggling to redeem themselves from social death .(13) to be driven to a dance by one's father would be social death(14) After discharges, seizure activity could act as a stimulus producing cell death in the hippocampus.(15) the death of her hopes(16) they released a statement on his death
(1) death penalty :: মৃত্যুদণ্ড
(2) death row :: মৃত্যুর সারি
(3) sudden death :: আকস্মিক মৃত্যু
(4) death sentence :: মৃত্যুদন্ড
(5) till death :: মৃত্যু পর্যন্ত
(6) to death :: মরতে
(7) bored to death :: মৃত্যু উদাস
(8) kiss of death :: মৃত্যু চুম্বন
(9) until death :: মৃত্যু পর্যন্ত
1. demise ::
2. end ::
4. last ::
5. expiry ::
1. birth ::
2. nativity ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Old men deny it with their DEATH rattle
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
I believe this is an extension
of the DEATH metaphor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
Oh, like a 100-year-old man
slowly freezing to DEATH.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
What about Myrcella's DEATH, Uncle?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
After we received word
of Robb Stark's DEATH.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: death
Meaning and definitions of death, translation in Bengali language for death with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of death in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "death"
What death means in Bengali, death meaning in Bengali, death definition, examples and pronunciation of death in Bengali language.