মেয়ে, কন্যা, নারী, তনয়া, আত্মজা, কুমারী, কন্যকা, পুত্রী, পুত্রিকা, অঙ্গজা, দেহজা, খুকি, দারিকা, ঝিয়ারী, ঝিদুহিতা, মেয়ে
Noun(1) a female human offspring
(1) Henry felt that the crown needed a male heir but his first wife, Catherine of Aragon, produced only a daughter , Mary.(2) I am proud to be an Army retiree, and I have been able to influence and enjoy my daughter 's childhood.(3) Another problem, discussed here, is that the first daughter product of Ra is radon gas.(4) a daughter of SeÔö£├¡n's(5) the daughter of the house(6) a daughter of God(7) he had a daughter by his first wife(8) The atoms then undergo nuclear fission, producing daughter nuclei and more neutrons.(9) In the language of the scriptures, becoming a son or daughter of Christ is to re-establish that familial relationship which was destroyed by sin.(10) Italian, the eldest daughter of ancient Latin(11) Gilda Pirella has always been her daughter 's biggest influence and greatest inspiration.(12) Active devices detect and record radon or its daughter products continuously.(13) He acknowledged his eight-year-old daughter Adesola as the influence for him returning to his musical roots.(14) I'm no longer the daughter of a gangster; I'm a daughter of Christ.(15) she's the eldest daughter(16) Mary feels quite powerless to protect her own daughter and to influence where she is going and what she is doing online.
(1) daughter-in-law :: পুত্রবধু
(2) your daughter :: আপনার মেয়ে
(3) son and daughter :: ছেলে ও মেয়ে
(4) father and daughter :: বাবা ও মেয়ে
(5) little daughter :: কনিষ্ঠ কন্যা
(6) eldest daughter :: বড় মেয়ে
(7) daughter of :: এর কন্যা
(8) only daughter :: একমাত্র কন্যা
(9) beloved daughter :: দয়িত মেয়ে
(10) good daughter :: ভাল মেয়ে
1. female child ::
2. girl ::
daughter, daughterly, daughters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You shipped off my only DAUGHTER.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
Cat was the firstborn DAUGHTER after all.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
She's my DAUGHTER. You will not strike her.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
but you really want
to take your DAUGHTER
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
Doesn't sound like
the DAUGHTER I know.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: daughter
Meaning and definitions of daughter, translation in Bengali language for daughter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of daughter in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "daughter"
What daughter means in Bengali, daughter meaning in Bengali, daughter definition, examples and pronunciation of daughter in Bengali language.