তরঙ্গায়িত, চাঁচর, কোঁকড়া
(1) It was too hard for National to figure out how to solve that curly problem in the middle of Auckland.(2) This time he was said to be about 40, slim with dark curly hair, and wore dark trousers.(3) I don't want to say that it was a frightening situation, but my red nose did get pulled off and my curly orange wig was no more.(4) His hair is dark and crazily curly , but he's much softer looking in the flesh and smiling happily at us all.(5) I think Fred loves the taste of these curly fries as much as dislike them.(6) My booked seat on the train was opposite an attractive woman with tanned skin and long curly blonde hair.(7) My hair is slightly curly and looks a mess at the best of times, so no-one has noticed the difference.(8) She isn't based on herself, she insists, apart from sharing her own red, curly hair.(9) Her curly hair tinged with pink, she held forth to a room full of excited children.(10) She is described as a white female aged about 60 with a petite build and short brown curly hair.(11) At the nape of her neck she fastened her ringlets in a curly chignon with a black ribbon.(12) She pulled back her light brown ringlets into a curly chignon and tied it with a green ribbon.(13) Kale is a member of the cabbage family and comes in straight and curly leafed varieties.(14) The trains go everywhere and there isn't a curly cornbeef sandwich in sight.(15) He spoke in a quiet voice, presented a shag of curly brown hair, and in a crowded room he was unlikely to stand out.(16) If you are going to be truly folk, curly long hair and a proud expression are essential.
(1) curly hair :: কোঁকড়া চুল
(2) curly brace :: কোঁকড়া বক্রবন্ধনী
(3) curly bracket :: কোঁকড়া বন্ধনী
(4) curly-haired :: কোঁকড়া কেশিক
(5) curly kale :: কোঁকড়া কপি
1. wavy ::
2. curling ::
7. frizzy ::
8. kinky ::
9. corkscrew ::
টানিয়া বাহির করা
1. straight ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Which is why a CURLY fry only gets a two.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
there was a CURLY fry
in your regular fries
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
I like your CURLY hair.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: curly
Meaning and definitions of curly, translation in Bengali language for curly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of curly in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "curly"
What curly means in Bengali, curly meaning in Bengali, curly definition, examples and pronunciation of curly in Bengali language.