ভূত্বক, কোনো কিছুর শক্ত আবরণ, কঠিন আবরণে আচ্ছাদিত করা, ঔদ্ধত্য, নির্লজ্জতা, ধৃষ্টতাখড়ি, কঠিন আবরণকঠিন আবরণে পরিণত করা
- খড়িখড়িখিট্খিটে করিয়াখড়িখড়ি
Noun(1) the outer layer of the Earth(2) a hard outer layer that covers something(3) the trait of being rude and impertinent; inclined to take liberties
Verb(1) form a crust or form into a crust
(1) It was not lacking any salt, and the crust was superb.(2) Geochemistry generally concerns the study of the distribution and cycling of elements in the crust of the earth.(3) The anorthosite rock then cooled to form a solid crust above the hot, liquid mantle.(4) Slab pull is the theory in which subduction of the earth's crust is thought to pull the plates apart.(5) So, if there was an early origin of life on the earth one expects that anything which was living in the upper layers of the crust to have been essentially sterilised.(6) A thin crust of coral is rooted in the sea bed by a fixture of limestone.(7) Below the crust is the mantle, a dense, hot layer of semi-solid rock approximately 2,900 km thick.(8) These include silicon dioxide, or silica, the most abundant mineral in Earth's mantle and crust .(9) In bread baking, you add a little bit of salt so that, instead of a lumpy, haphazard crust , you get gorgeous, round, smooth loaves.(10) a crust of snow(11) at the midocean ridge new crust is formed(12) Posh chefs would crust the top with a blow torch but I don't trust myself with a blow torch when I've lost count of the wine I've drunk.(13) Like always, he cut off the crust before eating it.(14) Earth's crust essentially floats on the denser mantle that behaves as a very viscous fluid.(15) Applied over time, these stresses cause the rocks of the crust to fold and fracture.(16) The and rain and hail came with strong winds which will crust the soil, making emergence of new plants difficult in some fields.
(1) thin crust :: পাতলা ক্রাস্ট
(2) thick crust :: পুরু ক্রাস্ট
(3) bread crust :: রুটি ভূত্বক
(4) crust of bread :: রুটির ভূত্বক
(5) the earth's crust :: ভূত্বক
1. covering ::
3. incrustation ::
crust, crustal, crustily, crusting, crusts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You do understand
that CRUST doesn't normally
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
who cuts the CRUST off your sandwiches.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
in the CRUST
of this chicken pot pie.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
Just a CRUST of bread.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
Can I have tea with honey and
toast with the CRUST cut off?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: crust
Meaning and definitions of crust, translation in Bengali language for crust with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crust in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crust"
What crust means in Bengali, crust meaning in Bengali, crust definition, examples and pronunciation of crust in Bengali language.