কড়্কড়্ শব্দকড়্কড়্ শব্দ করাকড়মড় করে চিবোনো
- কড়্কড়্ শব্দকড়্কড়্ শব্দকড়্কড়্ শব্দসংকোচনক্রান্চিং
Noun(1) the sound of something crunching(2) a critical situation that arises because of a shortage (as a shortage of time or money or resources(3) the act of crushing
Verb(1) make a crushing noise(2) press or grind with a crushing noise(3) chew noisily(4) reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
(1) What appears different this time is that we seem to have gone through a business and investment downturn without a credit crunch .(2) The equity markets smell trouble, and fears of a credit crunch have heightened.(3) One example is in the pharmaceutical industry, where scientists need to crunch vast amounts of genetic information in their attempts to develop new medicines.(4) They failed to pin down the evidence about the crunch meetings.(5) Processor speed, while important, is only one factor in how fast a computer can crunch information.(6) As to the crunch question - should he stay or should he go?(7) Next time you pick up a pencil, take time to twirl it in your fingers, tap it against your teeth, crunch the end and wait for inspiration to flow.(8) They crunch around in the snow, waving signs and hollering slogans.(9) Sometimes the computer has an advantage simply because it can crunch numbers far better than players.(10) Bar staff were today taking more cash than ever with fans crowding bars for the crunch clash between England and Argentina.(11) computers crunch data from real-world observations(12) The company also now faces the crunch issue that defines all second-hand sales: trust and confidence on the part of the buyer.(13) At the crunch , it came down to a handful of votes.(14) The redrawing of constituency boundaries reaches its crunch decision point early this month.(15) These substantial and curiously ugly animals use their bony foreheads to smash off great lumps of coral before they crunch it up with massive front teeth.(16) Traditionally, such a dramatic Credit crunch would have strangled the economy and precipitated a deep recession.
(1) credit crunch :: ক্রেডিট কড়্কড়্ শব্দ
(2) crunch time :: কড়্কড়্ শব্দ সময়
(3) big crunch :: বড় কড়্কড়্ শব্দ
1. moment of truth ::
2. crush ::
3. munch ::
কড়্মড়্ করিয়া চিবান
4. grind ::
5. crackle ::
crunch, crunched, cruncher, crunches, crunching, crunchy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Look, let's CRUNCH some numbers.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
This is Raisin Bran,
not Raisin Bran Crunch.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
If it's good enough for
Kirk, Crunch and Kangaroo,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
Yeah. Cap'n Crunch with Crunch Berries.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
English to Bengali Dictionary: crunch
Meaning and definitions of crunch, translation in Bengali language for crunch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crunch in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crunch"
What crunch means in Bengali, crunch meaning in Bengali, crunch definition, examples and pronunciation of crunch in Bengali language.