চূড়ান্ত, প্রামাণিক, কঠোরগুরুতর, চরম, চূড়ান্ত, সংকটময়
- অত্যন্ত গুরুত্বপূর্ণগভীরভাবে
Adjective(1) of extreme importance; vital to the resolution of a crisis(2) having crucial relevance(3) of the greatest importance
(1) I see the next 18 months as crucial to the long-term development of the game.(2) One crucial element of the luxury shopping experience is the service and setting.(3) God knew all logic flew out the window that crucial moment.(4) Watson believes conceding a goal so early on Tuesday was crucial to the outcome.(5) A near doubling of the share values would be a crucial factor in any decision that is made.(6) Finding species that are unknown to science is crucial to their continued survival, he says.(7) The committee is asking for continued support as we are at a crucial stage in the campaign.(8) We do appear to be at a crucial juncture, to say the least.(9) Monitoring blood lipids is crucial to ensure that the diet is having the desired effect.(10) Strategies for effective communication and involvement are crucial at this stage.(11) I make no apologies for this because it is absolutely crucial to the future economic success of the nation.(12) His error was made at a crucial stage in the match but he couldn't deny the funny side.(13) The chemistry so crucial to the success of any screen romance is absent.(14) Solidarity through donations is crucial to ensure the strike does not fail through lack of money.(15) Coach Gary Moorby was particularly pleased with this crucial factor in the Cougar victory.(16) A crucial factor in the rise was the growing number of women who smoke.
(1) crucial point :: গুরুত্বপূর্ণ পয়েন্ট
(2) crucial moment :: গুরুত্বপূর্ণ মুহূর্ত
(3) crucial element :: গুরুত্বপূর্ণ উপাদান
1. pivotal ::
2. all-important ::
3. important ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What's CRUCIAL for a salon
is that we conduct the discussion...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
He gave CRUCIAL information
about Bin Laden's whereabouts.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
to oversee this CRUCIAL task.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
It's CRUCIAL they think they have access
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
It's CRUCIAL that we let them charge at us.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: crucial
Meaning and definitions of crucial, translation in Bengali language for crucial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crucial in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crucial"
What crucial means in Bengali, crucial meaning in Bengali, crucial definition, examples and pronunciation of crucial in Bengali language.