উত্তরণ, পার, নিস্তরণ, উল্লঙ্ঘন, লঙ্ঘন, মোড়, চৌমাখাঅতিক্রমণ, সংযোগস্থল
Noun(1) traveling across(2) a shallow area in a stream that can be forded(3) a point where two lines (paths or arcs etc.(4) a junction where one street or road crosses another(5) a path (often marked, as a street or railroad(6) (genetics(7) a voyage across a body of water (usually across the Atlantic Ocean
Verb(1) travel across or pass over(2) meet at a point(3) hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires(4) fold so as to resemble a cross(5) to cover or extend over an area or time period(6) meet and pass(7) trace a line through or across(8) breed animals or plants using parents of different races and varieties
(1) The crossing was calm and the gentle swaying motion of the ship had lulled him into a fitful sleep in the rest-lounge.(2) To get to the coast is at least a day's ride, and the ferry crossing is another day.(3) a short ferry crossing(4) First came the battle between advocates of a short tower and those who wanted a much taller tower over the crossing .(5) When the pedestrian phase is too long, drivers may be unnecessarily delayed at an empty crosswalk after all pedestrians have completed their crossing .(6) He will follow the route of Christopher Columbus's third crossing from Cadiz in Spain to the Port of Spain in Trinidad.(7) border crossing point(8) Charles Lindbergh's stunning crossing of the Atlantic did not stop other aerial adventurers from attempting the flight over that vast ocean.(9) It includes plans to bridge the crossing and introduce a railway station.(10) It's a 2.5 hour drive, minus any border crossing wait time.(11) So you can see that just picking any old ferry route and the cheapest possible crossing may not necessarily be the best plan.(12) the crossing of the Pennines(13) I use this crossing up to six times a day, walking my children to school.(14) As a daily user of the pedestrian crossing I have some reservations about my safety, more importantly that of my daughter who uses this crossing twice daily to attend school.(15) we came to a river crossing(16) The crossing should safely assist pedestrians to the Victoria Recreation Ground, as well as to a nearby scout hut and nursery.
(1) cross :: ক্রুশ
(2) zebra crossing :: জেব্রা ক্রসিং
(3) pedestrian crossing :: পদযাত্রীদের রাস্তা পার হইবার পথ
(4) border crossing :: সীমান্ত পারাপার
(5) level crossing :: লেভেল ক্রসিং
(6) railroad crossing :: রেলপথ পারাপার
(7) crossing guard :: পারাপার পাহারা
(8) railway crossing :: রেলপথ পারাপার
(9) road crossing :: রাস্তা ক্রসিং
(10) crossing borders :: পারাপার সীমানা
(11) crossing point :: সীমানা বিন্দু
1. intersection ::
2. journey ::
3. ford ::
4. crossover ::
5. cross ::
6. travel across ::
7. span ::
8. intersect ::
9. oppose ::
10. hybridize ::
11. baffle ::
12. traverse ::
crossing, crossings, uncrossing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
he'd show me how to bring
the train through a CROSSING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
The Freys have
held the CROSSING for 600 years,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
a cavalryman CROSSING
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
I'm CROSSING my heart, Walter.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
Anyway, to this day, I still can't see a box
of crayons without CROSSING my legs. Ha, ha.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: crossing
Meaning and definitions of crossing, translation in Bengali language for crossing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crossing in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crossing"
What crossing means in Bengali, crossing meaning in Bengali, crossing definition, examples and pronunciation of crossing in Bengali language.