আদালত, বিচারালয়, দরবার, রাজসভাসদ্বর্গ, ধর্মাধিকরণ, বিচারগৃহ, বিচারকবর্গ, প্রাসাদ, গৃহপ্রাঙ্গন, চতুষ্ক, কাছারি, পূর্বরাগ, তোষামোদপাইতে চেষ্টা করা, প্রণয় প্রার্থনা করা, অনুগ্রহ প্রার্থনা করা, ডাকিয়া আনাঅনুগ্রহ লাভ, রাজসভা
Noun(1) an assembly (including one or more judges(2) a room in which a lawcourt sits(3) the sovereign and his advisers who are the governing power of a state(4) a specially marked horizontal area within which a game is played(5) Australian woman tennis player who won many major championships (born in 1947(6) the family and retinue of a sovereign or prince(7) a hotel for motorists; provides direct access from rooms to parking area(8) a tribunal that is presided over by a magistrate or by one or more judges who administer justice according to the laws(9) the residence of a sovereign or nobleman(10) an area wholly or partly surrounded by walls or buildings(11) respectful deference
Verb(1) make amorous advances towards(2) seek someone's favor(3) engage in social activities leading to marriage
(1) she will take the matter to court(2) Fed-up court officials refused to accept prisoners after they were brought to the court building late.(3) the royal court(4) she's a great court(5) Maurice's grandson William was educated at the royal court along with King Henry VIII.(6) Many final decisions are made by court rulings, which further delays the process.(7) All these tombs had been laid out to a single design, a unified architectural conception of the king surrounded by his court , in death as in life.(8) Winter passed swiftly in the court of Charlemagne, for there was never any lack of amusements.(9) everyone in the court knew he was going down, innocent or guilty(10) Scores of journalists, mainly Spanish and British, converged on the court building.(11) The original sauna and jacuzzi in a turret have remained, alongside a swimming pool and clay tennis court .(12) A year later, just 25, he was sent to the Tsarist court as British Vice-Consul to Moscow.(13) a court case(14) the emperor is shown with his court(15) he lived for four years at the court of King Philip(16) Mental health professionals are often called as expert witnesses in court proceedings with children.
(1) tennis court :: টেনিস কোর্ট
(2) basketball court :: বাস্কেটবল কোর্ট
(3) food court :: খাবার দোকান
(4) the court :: আদালত
(5) in court :: আদালতে
(6) to court :: আদালতে
(7) court order :: আদালতের আদেশ
(8) court of law :: আদালত
(9) court case :: আদালত
(10) law court :: নিম্ন আদালত
1. court of law ::
2. royal household ::
3. royal residence ::
4. court of justice ::
5. homage ::
6. courtyard ::
7. tribunal ::
8. royal court ::
9. courtroom ::
10. tourist court ::
11. curry favor with ::
12. seek ::
13. risk ::
14. go out with ::
15. woo ::
court, courted, courting, courts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You just go down to the COURT on Thursday,
and you pay the fine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
You still have many friends
at COURT, Your Grace,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
A high place in COURT, a knighthood,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
Clear the COURT!
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
...in the center COURT near Macy's,
5 p.m. to 9 p.m."
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
English to Bengali Dictionary: court
Meaning and definitions of court, translation in Bengali language for court with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of court in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "court"
What court means in Bengali, court meaning in Bengali, court definition, examples and pronunciation of court in Bengali language.