দম্পতি, জুড়ি, যুগ্ম, দ্বিতয়, দ্বন্দ্ব, মিথুন, জোড়া, জোড়সংযুক্ত করাজোড়া, যুগল
Noun(1) a pair who associate with one another(2) a pair of people who live together(3) a small indefinite number(4) two items of the same kind(5) (physics
Verb(1) bring two objects, ideas, or people together(2) link together(3) form a pair or pairs(4) engage in sexual intercourse
(1) a honeymoon couple(2) the beetles may couple up to form a pair(3) Congratulations are extended to the newly married couple and their families.(4) A new couple whirled onto the dance floor and snatched her attention.(5) just a couple more questions(6) we got some eggs├ö├ç├Âwould you like a couple?(7) But you seem to have asked the question a couple of times, and I am a bit puzzled by that.(8) My guard had been increased and it was a small army of a couple of dozen soldiers who rattled around with me.(9) a couple of girls were playing marbles(10) a married couple(11) So Jesse and I just went into the kitchen to get a couple of chicken sandwiches.(12) clean the stains with a couple squirts dishwashing liquid(13) as middle-class youth grew more tolerant of sex, they started to couple more often(14) Locate the marking tool on the door or jamb, and strike it sharply with a hammer a couple times.(15) Jim gave his regulator a couple of squirts on the purge button to reassure himself that his air was turned on.(16) Most households consist of a married or unmarried couple and their children.
(1) a couple :: একটি জুটি
(2) a couple of :: কিছু সংখ্যক
(3) married couple :: বিবাহিত দম্পতি
(4) perfect couple :: নিখুঁত দম্পতি
(5) couple of days :: দুই দিন
(6) a couple of days :: কিছুদিন
(7) couple of hours :: ঘন্টার দম্পতি
(8) couple of weeks :: সপ্তাহ দুয়েক
(9) in a couple of hours :: কিছু ঘণ্টার মধ্যে
(10) couple of minutes :: মিনিট দম্পতি
1. pair ::
2. husband and wife ::
স্বামী এবং স্ত্রী
3. some ::
5. twosome ::
6. duad ::
7. combine with ::
8. connect ::
9. pair ::
10. mate ::
11. couple up ::
12. twin ::
1. army ::
2. crowd ::
3. flock ::
4. horde ::
5. host ::
6. legion ::
7. many ::
8. mountain ::
9. multitude ::
couple, coupled, couples, decouple, decouples
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We were friends for a COUPLE years.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
a COUPLE of years older than you.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
Yeah. Well, I mean,
within a COUPLE of years, I guess.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
No, in a COUPLE of weeks, Stephen Hawking's
team is sending an expedition...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
Are they a COUPLE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: couple
Meaning and definitions of couple, translation in Bengali language for couple with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of couple in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "couple"
What couple means in Bengali, couple meaning in Bengali, couple definition, examples and pronunciation of couple in Bengali language.