দেশ, রাষ্ট্র, স্বদেশ, ভূখণ্ড, জেলা, পল্লীগ্রামগ্রাম্য, গ্রামবাসিক, চাষাড়ে, অসভ্য, গেঁয়ে, গেঁয়োবাসভূমি, সমগ্র জাতি
Noun(1) a politically organized body of people under a single government(2) the territory occupied by a nation(3) the people who live in a nation or country(4) an area outside of cities and towns(5) a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography
(1) She had gone to bathe before she prepared for a long and wearying journey across wild country .(2) a tract of wild country(3) Education is so important, important for the country as a whole, not just the individual.(4) In theory the whole of the country could be represented at a meeting of the Estates.(5) member country(6) The rest of the country has had its collective voice ignored for too long - we must be heard!(7) mountain country(8) a country lane(9) this is sean-nÔö£Ôöés country(10) The morale of the army only reflected that of the country as a whole.(11) Many argue this would keep the country moving while suitable public transport alternatives are worked out.(12) I cannot avoid the conclusion that the country 's whole political class has, thus far, failed it.(13) country of residence(14) The technology has been so successful that they say it is likely to be copied in other urban areas across the country .(15) How does England's stunning rugby World Cup victory affect the country as a whole?(16) The rest of the country might perceive areas like the Lake District to be prosperous.
(1) country of origin :: মাত্রিভূমি
(2) country code :: কান্ট্রি কোড
(3) country music :: দেশের সঙ্গীত
(4) in the country :: দেশে
(5) country house :: দেশের বাড়ি
(6) foreign country :: বিদেশী দেশে
(7) cross-country :: মাঠের মধ্য দিয়া গন্তব্য
(8) country of birth :: জন্মভূমি
(9) home country :: নিজের দেশ
1. rural ::
2. nation ::
3. homeland ::
4. the people ::
5. terrain ::
6. countryside ::
8. land ::
9. area ::
10. rural area ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The whole COUNTRY would have you go to war.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
...filled our apartment with her off-key
COUNTRY music caterwauling...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Because we are talking
about the future of our COUNTRY.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
I have to die
in this strange COUNTRY.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Say what you will
about healthcare in this COUNTRY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
English to Bengali Dictionary: country
Meaning and definitions of country, translation in Bengali language for country with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of country in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "country"
What country means in Bengali, country meaning
in Bengali, country definition, examples and pronunciation
of country in Bengali language.