বিপরীত, সম্পূর্ণ বিরোধীসংখ্যায়ক, গণক, পাটা, পট্টকবিরূদ্ধে, বিপরীত দিকে, প্রতিমুখে
Noun(1) table consisting of a horizontal surface over which business is transacted(2) game equipment (as a piece of wood, plastic, or ivory(3) a calculator that keeps a record of the number of times something happens(4) a piece of furniture that stands at the side of a dining room; has shelves and drawers(5) a person who counts things(6) a quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one(7) (computer science, usually states indicating consecutive integers(8) a piece of leather forming the back of a shoe or boot(9) a return punch (especially by a boxer
Verb(1) speak in response(2) act in advance of; deal with ahead of time
Adjective(1) indicating opposition or resistance
Adverb(1) in the opposite direction
(1) You can avoid these lines by not having anything that has to be checked or if you do not have to conduct any business at the ticket counter .(2) He made the remarks in a bid to counter the opposition's doubts that the use of the money has not been transparent, the report said.(3) Sometimes I might need to throw to make my opponent commit and counter off his punch.(4) The party's caucus had held the closed-door meeting to discuss ways to counter the opposition lawmakers' plans.(5) In 1912, George Julius converted his invented mechanical vote counter into a mechanical totalisator.(6) The couple now hope to travel, read and relax away from the shop counter and the routine of a small business.(7) The opposition rally sought to counter that impression, and organisers said they expected about 150,000 people to turn out.(8) The protesters counter with dinosaurs singing songs and a hoe-down.(9) There is room for counter argument here, to be sure.(10) It's not a gourmet feast, but it's cheap and you don't have to fetch the food yourself from a counter .(11) It is indeed difficult to counter such cornering arguments.(12) the counter tells you how many pictures you have taken(13) You can often find more fat at the salad bar than you can at the fast food counter , Stumbo says.(14) It will be difficult to counter their political and economic hegemony!(15) The el zar or Force of Estrangement (F.O.E.) is counter juxtaposed to the true God, the God of oneness.(16) It wasn't enough to make her forget those particular folders on the counter before she left, however.
(1) counter- :: অপ
(2) over-the-counter :: ওভার দ্য কাউন্টার
(3) ticket counter :: টিকেট কাউন্টার
(4) check-in counter :: হাজিরা খাতার স্থান
(5) bean counter :: সিম কাউন্টার
(6) counter-clockwise :: ঘড়ির কাঁটার বিপরীতে
(7) program counter :: প্রোগ্রাম কাউন্টার
(8) run counter :: রান পাল্টা
2. antagonistic ::
3. work surface ::
4. counterpunch ::
6. comeback ::
7. buffet ::
8. respond to ::
9. oppose ::
10. anticipate ::
counter, countered, countering, counters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Got it. All right, I'm thinking one way
to COUNTER bias in the peer-review process...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
- Don't make me climb over this COUNTER.
- All right, come on. Let's go.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
on the kitchen COUNTER
when you leave.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
You killed Simon Toyne
with a COUNTER riposte.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
I can't believe
I didn't bring my Geiger COUNTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: counter
Meaning and definitions of counter, translation in Bengali language for counter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of counter in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "counter"
What counter means in Bengali, counter meaning
in Bengali, counter definition, examples and pronunciation
of counter in Bengali language.