গণনা, সংখ্যা, গুনতি, সমষ্টি, কাউণ্টগণনা করা, গণ্য করা, গুনতি করা, পরিমাপ করা, গনা, সংখ্যাগণনা করা, সংখ্যা করা, সমষ্টি করা, অঙ্ক কষা, অঙ্ক করা, জ্ঞান করা, মূল্যবান হত্তয়া, পরিমাণ করা, আরোপ করা, প্রয়োজনীয় হত্তয়া
- গণনাগণনার যোগ্যসংখ্যাতশুমারগন্য
Noun(1) the total number counted(2) the act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order(3) a nobleman (in various countries
Verb(1) determine the number or amount of(2) have weight; have import, carry weight(3) show consideration for; take into account(4) name or recite the numbers in ascending order(5) put into a group(6) include as if by counting(7) have a certain value or carry a certain weight(8) have faith or confidence in(9) take account of
(1) He can view his pitches by type, count and location.(2) When he was finished, he told the boy to count to 10.(3) I started to count the stars I could see(4) Referee Tony Perez reached five in the count and the bell couldn't save Ellis.(5) He won just over 2,000 votes but, with less than 4% of the total poll, was eliminated after the fourth count .(6) Next is Wallace, who will face one count of assault and battery.(7) he dropped by the ropes to take a count of six on one knee(8) I have been overwhelmed by the number of people who have written, at least 50 at the last count .(9) Without picking up the count , the referee ended the fight.(10) if the project gets started, count me in(11) Decorative sheets vary not just in pattern and color but also in terms of fabrics, thread count , and finish.(12) Bob still claims that Billy can't count and Billy says otherwise.(13) Lin comprehended pairs, and could count to four, so eight was as high as his knowledge of cardinal numbering went.(14) There are six counts on the indictment and each count represents a separate allegation against this Defendant.(15) The official death count stands at just over 1,800.(16) Apparently, the thread count of one's bed sheets is of great importance.
(1) count on :: নির্ভর করা
(2) count up :: গননা
(3) count out :: গনণা কর
(4) word count :: শব্দ গণনা
(5) count in :: গণনা
(6) count down :: কাউন্ট ডাউন
(7) body count :: দেহ মাপ
(8) blood count :: রক্ত গণনা
(9) thread count :: সুতোর সংখ্যা
(10) to count on :: গণনা করতে থাকো
1. calculation ::
2. amount ::
4. add up ::
5. include ::
6. consider ::
7. matter ::
8. calculate ::
9. enumerate ::
10. reckon ::
11. number ::
count, countable, counted, counting, counts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Just chill, okay?
Count your money.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
...my mother needs a head COUNT
so she can know how big a brisket to get.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
You can COUNT on us. We're on it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
I don't know, I didn't COUNT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
Uh, on the COUNT of three,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
English to Bengali Dictionary: count
Meaning and definitions of count, translation in Bengali language for count with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of count in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "count"
What count means in Bengali, count meaning in Bengali, count definition, examples and pronunciation of count in Bengali language.