তুলো, অনুরক্ত হওয়া, সূতিবস্ত্রকার্পাস, কার্পাসনির্মিতকার্পাস, তূলা, সূতি, কার্পাসবস্ত্রতূলা দেত্তয়া, মানানসই হত্তয়া, আসক্ত হত্তয়া
- কার্পাসকার্পাসকার্পাসকার্পাসতূলার ন্যায় নরম
Noun(1) soft silky fibers from cotton plants in their raw state(2) fabric woven from cotton fibers(3) erect bushy mallow plant or small tree bearing bolls containing seeds with many long hairy fibers(4) thread made of cotton fibers
Verb(1) take a liking to
(1) The material was always soft like silk or cotton .(2) a white cotton blouse(3) Fiber is removed from cotton at the gin stands, then foreign matter and other contaminants are removed by the lint cleaners.(4) Fluid may be cleaned from the connection sites with cotton swabs, if needed.(5) On the other hand, he explained that the current hunger in his area was due to people concentrating on growing cash crops such as cotton instead of maize.(6) The materials used are silk, silk organza, cotton , brocade and velvet.(7) His breeches were an expensive black velvet, but his shirt was a common white cotton with a neat and fashionable ruffle.(8) Sassenrath says her ultimate goal is to determine fiber quality on-board the picker and have the cotton classed right there in the field.(9) his rivals didn't cotton to all the attention he was getting(10) A bride, as in early days, wears a white robe woven of white cotton by her uncles.(11) They are usually very lint free, usually cotton , are very soft and durable and wash very well!(12) Wear clothes that are made from natural fibres like cotton , linen and silk; they allow your skin to breathe.(13) Always handle the prints with white cotton , lint-free gloves.(14) The pure white cotton she wore was sullied and ragged from thorns of cactus and scrambling over hard rocks of the narrow pass.(15) They have grown everything from sunflowers, poppies and hollyhocks to corn, cotton , potatoes, coconuts and dandelions.(16) How about his superbly comfortable walking shorts in sunflower yellow, sky blue, burnt orange, tan, and white cotton ?
(1) cotton candy :: তুলো মিছরি
(2) cotton swab :: তুলো মুছা
(3) cotton wool :: সুতি পশম
(4) cotton cloth :: সুতিবস্ত্র
(5) cotton yarn :: তূলার সুতা
(6) cotton bud :: তুলো কুঁড়ি
(7) cotton ball :: তুলাপিন্ড
(8) cotton fabric :: তুলো ফ্যাব্রিক
(9) cotton field :: তুলা ক্ষেত
(10) cotton gin :: ধনুক
1. cotton wool ::
cotton, cottoned, cottoning, cottons, cottony
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Enough that we'll be
shittin' in high COTTON.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
Cotton blanket 'stead of wool
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
I'll tell you what, if we stay,
I'll buy you COTTON candy and a bobblehead.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
...my derriere would produce
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
Well, hey, it's not like
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
English to Bengali Dictionary: cotton
Meaning and definitions of cotton, translation in Bengali language for cotton with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of cotton in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "cotton"
What cotton means in Bengali, cotton meaning
in Bengali, cotton definition, examples and pronunciation
of cotton in Bengali language.