Noun(1) a small house with a single story
(1) Next weekend I start a week's holiday in a cottage in the Cotswalds.(2) a holiday cottage(3) Stepping inside, Allie paused to look around at the cottage 's simple elegance.(4) thatched cottage(5) What if a very noisy family takes the cottage for a weekend retreat?(6) We were able to hire experienced blade shearers who stayed in the cottage on the farm.(7) We lived in a cozy cottage here and ate simple delicious meals.(8) Crouching, he could see through the window to the farm fields behind the cottage .(9) His newest home was a simple cottage , with a small attic under the roof.(10) The road then bends to the right, past a farm cottage with a boisterous beck tumbling from the brackened heights behind.(11) It was the simple cottage where he had spent his childhood, recreated in perfect detail.(12) Access to the bunker is through a cellar door in a farm cottage next to a quiet road.(13) I'd hoped to keep up the work in a freelance, semidetached kind of way, but in reality, I spent most of my days feathering our nest - a cottage on the farm.(14) Sixty houses are believed to have been built by him and rented out at moderate rates, and poor children were invited to his country cottage during the summer holidays.(15) Corporal Robert Moulton, farm supervisor, lived in the cottage built on the farm until 1857.(16) The isolated cottage is surrounded by rolling hills with arable farms, and forest.
(1) cottage cheese :: কুটির পনির
(2) summer cottage :: গ্রীষ্ম কুটির
(3) country cottage :: গ্রাম্য কুঠির
(4) cottage industry :: কুটির শিল্প
(5) cottage pie :: কুটির পাই
(6) thatched cottage :: খড়ের কুটির
(7) holiday cottage :: ছুটির দিন কুটির
(8) cottage hospital :: কুটির হাসপাতালে
1. cabin ::
2. lodge ::
3. bungalow ::
4. country house ::
5. shack ::
6. chantey ::
cottage, cottages, cottaging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Our COTTAGE burned down while he was gone,
and my mother with it.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: cottage
Meaning and definitions of cottage, translation in Bengali language for cottage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cottage in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cottage"
What cottage means in Bengali, cottage meaning in Bengali, cottage definition, examples and pronunciation of cottage in Bengali language.