মূল্য, দাম, পরিব্যয়, অর্থব্যয়, ক্ষতি, অর্হ, অর্ঘখরচ লাগা, দাম লাগা, খরচ হত্তয়া, ব্যয় পড়া, আবশ্যক করাখরচ পড়া, বিনিময়ে লাগা, ক্ষতি ঘটানো, অসুবিধা সৃষ্টি করা, দাম পড়া
- মূল্যগিয়ে খরচখোয়াতেখরচ
Noun(1) the total spent for goods or services including money and time and labor(2) the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold(3) value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
Verb(1) be priced at(2) require to lose, suffer, or sacrifice
(1) I only hope that my newly achieved rights and freedoms will not be at the cost of someone else's.(2) But local wildlife officials have vetoed this idea so far, he said, and this has cost him clients.(3) The use of quality criteria makes comparison of trials easier to understand, but at the cost of inevitable loss of accuracy.(4) how much does it cost?(5) it is their job to plan and cost a media schedule for the campaign(6) His last jaunt to Bermuda cost the princely sum of 27.50 a night.(7) On the flip side of the coin they cost the British tax payer millions every year, and have become out of touch with the public.(8) The worst off aren't helped if equality is achieved at the cost of them getting poorer.(9) Books cost money and require the user to read them for the idea to spread.(10) The garbage may also cost us again when we accidentally throw away important information.(11) She defended her decision to ask the students for the amount to cover the cost of repair.(12) It was a lack of putting touch that cost him the chance of achieving his long-held dream of playing in The Open.(13) To wait until such a time as when you have complete understanding, at the cost of so many lives, is the failure of leadership.(14) To support the show and to help cover the cost of prize money, we are selling advertising for the night.(15) In both away matches this season, Livi have sat in and invited attack, which duly cost them goals.(16) the government succeeded in diverting resources away from consumption at considerable cost to its political popularity
(1) cost of living :: জীবনযাত্রার খরচ
(2) cost-effective :: সাশ্রয়ের
(3) opportunity cost :: সুযোগ খরচ
(4) total cost :: মোট খরচ
(5) marginal cost :: প্রান্তিক ব্যয়
(6) cost price :: কেনা দাম
(7) cost center :: খরচের কেন্দ্র
1. price ::
2. sacrifice ::
4. toll ::
5. monetary value ::
6. be priced at ::
এ মূল্য নির্ধারণ করা হবে
7. put a price on ::
একটি মূল্য করা
8. be ::
cost, costed, costing, costings, costs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
no matter what the COST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
It's so peaceful without him here.
Can I ask you how much that COST?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
Nothing is worth what this will COST you,
not even the lron...
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Want to hazard a guess
what his little charity drive COST you?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
we ordered it from room service;
it COST, like, 12 bucks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
English to Bengali Dictionary: cost
Meaning and definitions of cost, translation in Bengali language for cost with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cost in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cost"
What cost means in Bengali, cost meaning in Bengali, cost definition, examples and pronunciation of cost in Bengali language.