সৈন্যদলসেনাবাহিনী, সেনাবাহিনীর বিশেষ কোনো বিভাগ
Noun(1) a business firm whose articles of incorporation have been approved in some state(2) an army unit usually consisting of two or more divisions and their support(3) a body of people associated together
(1) Probably no other topic has evoked as much passion in discussions among military logisticians as the establishment of a single logistics branch or corps .(2) Others in the press corps didn't think there was anything untoward about giving political advice to Goldwater opponent Lyndon Johnson.(3) Two to five divisions constitute a corps , which is typically commanded by a lieutenant general.(4) Well, right after the plane was reported, most of the White House staff and press corps were told to leave the White House grounds.(5) I suppose they're quite a hardened bunch, the international press corps ?(6) As it happens, Jones was assigned to the corps of beam fitters - workers, Thomson assumes, who invariably labor alone.(7) Graham was concerned with theatrical balance between corps and soloists, performers and the space around them.(8) Two or more divisions form a corps , which is commanded by a lieutenant general and has from 20,000 to 45,000 soldiers.(9) The Irish Defence Forces have army, naval service and air corps branches.(10) Out of this band has emerged a highly visible corps of hands-free devotees.(11) A small corps of people at corporate headquarters is nominated to keep critical services like IT working - if possible.(12) Nez, now 78, volunteered to join the marine corps when he was in high school.(13) The earlier created air-defense areas were disbanded and air defense districts, armies, corps , and divisions restored.(14) We depend on a well-educated professional corps of enlisted people.(15) The same challenges on a larger scale permeate division and corps level Battle Command Training Program exercises.(16) However, brigades, divisions, corps , and armies formed only as needed in wartime and were promptly disbanded during peacetime.
(1) esprit de corps :: ভাই-ভাই ভাব
(2) diplomatic corps :: কূটনৈতিক কোরের
(3) marine corps :: সামুদ্রিক বাহিনী
(4) army corps :: আর্মি কর্পস
(5) peace corps :: পিস কর্পস
(6) press corps :: প্রেস কর্পস
(7) officer corps :: অফিসার কর্পস
1. unit ::
2. group ::
3. army corps ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My brother's in the Peace Corps
and won't be back for 1 8 months
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: corps
Meaning and definitions of corps, translation in Bengali language for corps with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of corps in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "corps"
What corps means in Bengali, corps meaning in Bengali, corps definition, examples and pronunciation of corps in Bengali language.