কপি, অনুলিপি, প্রতিলিপি, নকল, অনুকরণ, একখানা পুস্তক, খণ্ড, পাণ্ডুলিপি, আদর্শ, অবিকল প্রতিরুপকপি করা, নকল করা, অনুকরণ করা, প্রতিলিপি করা, টুকা, পরীক্ষায় টোকা
Noun(1) a reproduction of a written record (e.g. of a legal or school record(2) a thing made to be similar or identical to another thing(3) matter to be printed; exclusive of graphical materials(4) material suitable for a journalistic account
Verb(1) copy down as is(2) reproduce someone's behavior or looks(3) reproduce or make an exact copy of(4) make a replica of
(1) At this point, executives will be ready to begin writing advertising copy for the product.(2) the problem is telling which is the original document and which the copy(3) The industrial building, next to the villa, at first seemed to be an identical copy of the main villa.(4) This is perhaps the most fraudulent use of advertising copy on a jacket of a DVD to date.(5) Unlike the books of so many other writers, which might as well be advertising copy , Smith's work at many, many levels.(6) Other newspapers ran equally dramatic copy , using military metaphors to show the growing rift between doctors and the health secretary.(7) the original copy was destroyed(8) Some journalists are fond of staging rescue operations that make great copy for newspapers.(9) Unfortunately, I suspect that your reporter awoke from his dream after his copy had been printed?(10) They learn to copy a formula written on a blackboard.(11) the command will copy a file from one disc to another(12) They probably thought making good money writing advertising copy was about as good as the writing life gets.(13) At times, in all the last editing, all I wanted to do was bundle up every scrap of copy , every note I'd taken and carry it home, keep it safe with me.(14) That sum is how much it would cost to create an identical copy of the parliament from scratch should the controversial original be obliterated in a disaster.(15) Ali rolled her eyes, imagining being ordered to read and copy chapters about having proper posture.(16) Is killer online advertising simply shining copy and brilliant images?
(1) hard copy :: মুদ্রিত সংস্করণ
(2) to copy :: অনুলিপন করতে
(3) soft copy :: সফট কপি
(4) carbon copy :: অনুলিপি
(5) copy and paste :: কপি এবং পেস্ট
(6) copy machine :: কপি মেশিন
(7) blind carbon copy :: অবিকল অনুলিপি
(8) draft copy :: খসড়া কপি
(9) certified true copy :: প্রত্যয়িত সত্য কপি
(10) rough copy :: রুক্ষ কপি
1. duplicate ::
2. replica ::
3. transcript ::
4. duplicate ::
5. reproduce ::
6. imitate ::
7. replicate ::
চিত্রের প্রতিলিপি করা
8. re-create ::
1. archetype ::
2. original ::
3. prototype ::
copies, copy, copying, copyist, copyists
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the very COPY
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
To this day,
I still get a monthly COPY
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
you want to COPY
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
So that Delos
can COPY them.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: copy
Meaning and definitions of copy, translation in Bengali language for copy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of copy in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "copy"
What copy means in Bengali, copy meaning in Bengali, copy definition, examples and pronunciation of copy in Bengali language.