রূপান্তর, অবস্থান্তরপরিবর্তন, ধর্মপরিবর্তন, ধর্মান্তরীকরণ
Noun(1) an event that results in a transformation(2) (3) a successful free throw or try for point after a touchdown(4) a spiritual enlightenment causing a person to lead a new life(5) (psychiatry(6) a change of religion(7) interchange of subject and predicate of a proposition(8) act of exchanging one type of money or security for another(9) the act of changing from one use or function or purpose to another
(1) Recent years have seen the mass conversion to religion of hitherto agnostic parents.(2) A look at the history of conversions in India will make it clear whether conversion is an active or passive process.(3) my conversion to the Catholic faith(4) Within the inalienability of entailed real property was concealed the conversion of Parliamentary seats into a cash value.(5) Apart from minor rebuilding necessary for conversion , the buildings will retain their present appearance.(6) It's a gorgeous split level apartment on the fourth floor of a school conversion in Camberwell.(7) The operations of conversion , obversion, and contraposition are applied to categorical propositions to yield new categorical propositions - these can become immediate arguments.(8) With military precision, building conversion went ahead at top speed.(9) They may be interests in property, as in actions for trespass and conversion ; or interests in unimpaired relations with others, as in causing injury or death to relatives.(10) Gavin Hastings landed one penalty and one conversion(11) In most observed cases religious conversion did not give rise to a particular ├ö├ç├┐capitalist spirit├ö├ç├û or economic success.(12) He requested them to investigate the case maintaining that religious conversion was a matter of grave concern which had earlier led to conflicts among other communities.(13) Another option may be a loft or basement conversion , or just a ├ö├ç├┐re-ordering├ö├ç├û of the space you currently have.(14) The farm is in the process of organic conversion , and Roger is growing spelt (300 tonnes this year), a nutty and nutritious grain that is a lot easier to digest than wheat.(15) What she did have was a form of conversion disorder.(16) Finally he stated that retention and conversion of the existing building was not viable.
(1) conversion rate :: রূপান্তর হার
(2) conversion cost :: না হবে
(3) conversion factor :: রূপান্তর ফ্যাক্টর
(4) frequency conversion :: ফ্রিকোয়েন্সি রূপান্তর
(5) data conversion :: তথ্য রূপান্তর
(6) conversion costs :: রূপান্তর খরচ
(7) conversion table :: রূপান্তর টেবিল
(8) conversion ratio :: রূপান্তর অনুপাত
(9) energy conversion :: শক্তির রূপান্তর
(10) conversion disorder :: এলোমেলো কথাবার্তা
1. change ::
2. adaptation ::
3. rebirth ::
4. transition ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Are misfiring neurons in your hippocampus
preventing the CONVERSION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: conversion
Meaning and definitions of conversion, translation in Bengali language for conversion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of conversion in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "conversion"
What conversion means in Bengali, conversion meaning
in Bengali, conversion definition, examples and pronunciation
of conversion in Bengali language.