কথোপকথন, হালকা আলোচনা, বাক্যালাপগল্প, কথাবার্তা, আলাপ, সংলাপ, আলাপন, বলাবলি, আলাপচারি, কথাপ্রসঙ্গ, কথোপকথন
Noun(1) the use of speech for informal exchange of views or ideas or information etc.
(1) We would like to apologise to the lovely Ben if he is feeling distressed by this conversation .(2) The smoking ban has even fashioned the return of courtship through conversation .(3) she picked up the phone and held a conversation in French(4) the two men were deep in conversation(5) Far from providing a little less conversation , the theft has become a talking piece in the pub.(6) In many ways, this being on the same wavelength makes for easy and fluent conversation .(7) The exact detail of that conversation will remain a mystery, as neither party will tell.(8) That single conversation was to prove crucial to the storm that was to break hours later.(9) In conversation we discuss the power of music to get us through those dark nights of the soul.(10) I am simply not used to being required to carry out conversation at all hours of the day.(11) I'd taken control of where this conversation was going and at the same time stopped it dead.(12) Whether or not it's going to snow tomorrow is the only topic of conversation today.(13) This morning had an utterly lunatic conversation with the guy in our new corner shop.(14) it was an interesting topic of conversation(15) It's intriguing how quickly he will steer any given conversation back to politics.(16) This reminded me of a very different conversation overheard in our previous gym steam room.
(1) telephone conversation :: টেলিফোনে কথোপকথন
(2) make conversation :: কথোপকথন করতে
(3) casual conversation :: নৈমিত্তিক কথোপকথন
(4) private conversation :: ব্যক্তিগত কথোপকথন
(5) start a conversation :: একটি কথোপকথন শুরু
(6) hold a conversation :: একটি কথোপকথন ধারণ
(7) topic of conversation :: কথোপকথনের বিষয়
(8) conversation class :: কথোপকথন বর্গ
1. discussion ::
2. talk ::
3. chat ::
4. gossip ::
6. heart-to-heart ::
হৃদয় থেকে হৃদয়
7. exchange ::
8. dialogue ::
9. confab ::
10. jaw ::
11. chitchat ::
13. gabfest ::
15. colloquy ::
conversation, conversational, conversations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
When I asked for
a civilized CONVERSATION,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
and have an actual
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
than share a cab and a CONVERSATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
I printed out a list of safe topics
for polite CONVERSATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
'’cause I had a long CONVERSATION
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: conversation
Meaning and definitions of conversation, translation in Bengali language for conversation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of conversation in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "conversation"
What conversation means in Bengali, conversation meaning
in Bengali, conversation definition, examples and pronunciation
of conversation in Bengali language.