চুক্তি, ঠিকা, নিয়মপত্র, একরারনামা, নিয়ম, বন্দোবস্তচুক্তি করা, ফুরণ করা, বাগ্দান করা, সঙ্কুচিত করা, সংকুচিত করা, আকুঁচিত করা, সংক্ষিপ্ত হত্তয়া, সংক্ষিপ্ত করা, গুটান, কমান, টান ধরা, কুঁচিত হত্তয়া, আনয়ন করা, উপার্জন করা, সঙ্কোচ করা, গোটান
Noun(1) a binding agreement between two or more persons that is enforceable by law(2) (contract bridge(3) a variety of bridge in which the bidder receives points toward game only for the number of tricks he bid
Verb(1) enter into a contractual arrangement(2) engage by written agreement(3) squeeze or press together(4) be stricken by an illness, fall victim to an illness(5) become smaller or draw together(6) make smaller(7) compress or concentrate(8) make or become more narrow or restricted(9) reduce in scope while retaining essential elements
(1) When bidding a contract with a minor suit as trumps, the suit is not mentioned.(2) When people laugh, their muscles contract , their pulse rates rise and their breathing is faster.(3) The factory should be self contained and contract for, order and pay for all materials obtained locally.(4) Sanctions on a country could affect its ability to contract for concessional lending.(5) In others, employers contract privately to provide the benefits.(6) Breath-holding helps create a firm base upon which the muscles can effectively contract .(7) When he can't succeed in killing himself, he hires a contract killer to carry out the job for him.(8) Mucus production increases and the muscles surrounding the airways contract , narrowing the space through which air can flow.(9) When these muscles contract , they don't directly push the head forward.(10) Planning permission has already been obtained for the terminal and British Gas intends to contract for the use of 2.2 million tonnes a year of capacity.(11) A contract of marriage may be made through agents acting ad hoc on behalf of the bride and bridegroom themselves, or of their guardians.(12) Biotech companies also contract with individual farmers to grow pharma crops.(13) It is always open to minority shareholders to contract for such representation.(14) He could claim that while creating and producing hit game shows, he was also a contract assassin for the CIA.(15) When an agreement is reached with the owner, a private contract is written and signed.(16) The company wants to contract for as much technological capability as it can.
(1) breach of contract :: চুক্তি লঙ্ঘন
(2) sales contract :: বিক্রয় চুক্তি
(3) to contract :: চুক্তি থেকে
(4) contract law :: চুক্তি আইন
(5) sign a contract :: একটি চুক্তি স্বাক্ষর
(6) service contract :: কাজের চুক্তি
(7) under contract :: চুক্তির অধীন
(8) employment contract :: চাকরির চুক্তিপত্র
(9) draft contract :: খসড়া চুক্তি
(10) social contract :: সামাজিক চুক্তি
1. agreement ::
2. contract bridge ::
3. declaration ::
4. shrink ::
5. tighten ::
6. wrinkle ::
7. shorten ::
8. undertake ::
9. develop ::
10. incur ::
11. reduce ::
12. get ::
13. narrow ::
14. squeeze ::
15. concentrate ::
16. sign up ::
contract, contracted, contractible, contractile, contracting, contractor, contractors, contracts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Our CONTRACT is our bond.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
I get to write a CONTRACT?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
The leaving of a message
is one half of a social CONTRACT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
I have something of a CONTRACT.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
You know what, let me
pull a quick CONTRACT off the Internet--
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
English to Bengali Dictionary: contract
Meaning and definitions of contract, translation in Bengali language for contract with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of contract in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "contract"
What contract means in Bengali, contract meaning in Bengali, contract definition, examples and pronunciation of contract in Bengali language.