প্রসঙ্গ, পূর্বাপর সম্বন্ধসূত্র, অনুষঙ্গ, বাক্যপ্রসঙ্গ, কথাপ্রসঙ্গ, অনুবন্ধ, প্রকরণ, অনুবৃত্তি
Noun(1) discourse that surrounds a language unit and helps to determine its interpretation(2) the set of facts or circumstances that surround a situation or event
(1) It's clear to me that he has either not read the piece properly, or not understood its context .(2) So in the context of this background, it was perfectly reasonable for Sean to say what he did.(3) To explain the ideas of Nazism without this is to examine ideas outside their social context .(4) word processing is affected by the context in which words appear(5) Each word in the context signifies the opposite of what it was once meant to.(6) put it into context(7) He analyses events in their context , a very worthy practice for any historian to follow.(8) He is also smart enough to understand the context of his personal achievements.(9) What it does do is examine the situation it has created within the context it has laid out.(10) What saddens me so much is that very little is being written in the context of the debate.(11) Wordsworth likes to take words from a context that is dreadful and render them benign.(12) They are each asked to spell one word to which they may ask the country of origin and what context the word may be used.(13) Are we defined by the work we do, or do we define ourselves within the context of what we do?(14) It takes long to explain our context so you can understand the impact of such thing in our culture.(15) The problem is to decide what this means in the context in which the words are used.(16) Numerous grammatical items can only be understood if the context is taken into account.
(1) in this context :: এই প্রসঙ্গে
(2) context menu :: কনটেক্সট মেনু
(3) in the context of :: এর প্রেক্ষাপটে
(4) out of context :: অপ্রাসঙ্গিক
(5) context switch :: প্রসঙ্গ সুইচ
2. frame of reference ::
3. circumstance ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...to see me in the CONTEXT
of her social group...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
Okay, I think
a bit of CONTEXT here might help.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
In this CONTEXT,
"with me" means "for me."
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
I need some CONTEXT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
Russia or Russian
in any CONTEXT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: context
Meaning and definitions of context, translation in Bengali language for context with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of context in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "context"
What context means in Bengali, context meaning in Bengali, context definition, examples and pronunciation of context in Bengali language.