যোগাযোগ, সংযোগ, ছোঁয়াচসংস্পর্শ, স্পর্শ, নাগাল, আমর্শ, ঘেঁষ, ছুঁত, লাগ, নির্বন্ধ, যোগ, ছোঁয়াচনাগাল ধরা, ছুঁয়া, পড়া, যোগাযোগ থাকা, সংযোগ স্থাপন করা
- যোগাযোগযোগাযোগ করাআমার সাথে যোগাযোগসাথে যোগাযোগপরিচিতি
Noun(1) close interaction(2) the act of touching physically(3) the state or condition of touching or of being in immediate proximity(4) the physical coming together of two or more things(5) a person who is in a position to give you special assistance(6) a channel for communication between groups(7) (electronics, as two electrical conductors(8) a communicative interaction(9) a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
Verb(1) be in or establish communication with(2) be in direct physical contact with; make contact
(1) For more information you can contact any committee member or the phone numbers below.(2) Where water from fire hoses or water main leaks had come in contact with this substance, it created small pools that resembled slush.(3) For further information, please contact our customer service department.(4) One thing we've discovered is that children in contact with other children are a huge vector for the flu and colds.(5) You physically live in one country but you are in contact with much of the world via the global computer network.(6) She has lost contact with her family and receives no other visitors.(7) Det Insp Chris Binns said Donna had lost contact with her family and fallen in with the ├ö├ç├┐wrong crowd├ö├ç├û.(8) contact details(9) They had been separately ignited or in contact with something which was already alight but had not spread from one site to another.(10) Everyone I came into contact with wanted to help, to show us around.(11) It measures the probability of exchange of cosolvent molecule for a solvent model at the contact surface.(12) The use of skin emollients or barrier creams to prevent contact dermatitis is receiving new attention.(13) anyone with any information should contact Darlington police(14) I also learned how to calculate what a bush, rock, or mound of dirt would to do my force and speed when I came into contact with the earth again.(15) contact dermatitis(16) to be in physical contact with sb
(1) contact lens :: যোগাযোগ লেন্স
(2) contact person :: পরিচিতির ব্যক্তি
(3) contact lenses :: কন্টাক্ট লেন্স
(4) to contact :: যোগাযোগ করার জন্য
(5) eye contact :: দৃষ্টি সংযোগ
(6) in contact :: যোগাযোগে
(7) keep contact :: যোগাযোগ রাইখো
(8) keep in contact :: যোগাযোগ রেখো
(9) in contact with :: সঙ্গে যোগাযোগ
(10) direct contact :: সরাসরি যোগাযোগ
1. touch ::
2. communication ::
3. connection ::
4. striking ::
5. middleman ::
6. contact lens ::
7. liaison ::
8. tangency ::
9. get in touch with ::
সঙ্গে যোগাযোগ করা
10. reach ::
11. adjoin ::
contact, contactable, contacted, contacting, contacts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We've lost CONTACT with the Professor.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Well, I'll be in CONTACT
with my photographer
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
I'm gonna CONTACT
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
just to get some
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
What part of "no CONTACT"
didn't you understand?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: contact
Meaning and definitions of contact, translation in Bengali language for contact with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of contact in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "contact"
What contact means in Bengali, contact meaning in Bengali, contact definition, examples and pronunciation of contact in Bengali language.