ধ্রুবক, ধ্রুব, নিত্য, অবিরত, অপরিবর্তনীয়, অটল, নিয়মিত, নিয়ত, দৃঢ়, বিশ্বস্ত, অবিচলিত, অব্যভিচারীধ্রুবক, ধ্রুবাঙ্কএকটানা, অবিচল, ঘনঘন ঘটে এমন
Noun(1) a quantity that does not vary(2) a number representing a quantity assumed to have a fixed value in a specified mathematical context
Adjective(1) unvarying in nature(2) steadfast in purpose or devotion or affection(3) uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing
(1) It will always need constant regeneration, constant effort, and constant activity to continue.(2) Those books are my constant friends and if they look a bit tattered and worn, well, so do I.(3) the constant noise of traffic(4) The diffraction constant for the diffractometer was calculated using a grating with 0.1 turn spacings.(5) We have changed our lives in astounding ways since civilization began, and yet commerce has remained a constant .(6) As previously noted, however, this ratio has remained largely constant for lower-income households as with all others.(7) The one element that remains a constant through them all is the observation of what a nice man he was.(8) One characteristic of the Internet that has remained a constant for as long as I have been online is that there is never enough of it.(9) In any business era, the need to collaborate remains a constant .(10) Let me tell you about the non-stop insanity, the constant chaos, the perpetual pandemonium.(11) It was 75 degrees outside but the bedrooms remained at a constant minus 10 degrees somehow.(12) The actual number of people living in dire poverty has remained roughly constant , at about 1.2 billion.(13) Improbably, she helps, and stays around to help more, becoming a constant friend.(14) He calculated the constant to 16 decimal places.(15) They are however symbolic of a constant noise in the background.(16) This initiative should be seen as the right way to treat employees, not an opportunity to continue the constant sniping.
(1) dielectric constant :: ডাইইলেকট্রিক ধ্রুবক
(2) remain constant :: ধ্রুব থাকা
(3) rate constant :: হার ধ্রুবক
(4) constant temperature :: ধ্রুব তাপমাত্রা
(5) time constant :: সময় ধ্রুবক
(6) constant rate :: ধ্রুব হার
(7) spring constant :: বসন্ত ধ্রুবক
(8) constant pressure :: ধ্রুব চাপ
(9) constant stream :: ধ্রুব প্রবাহ
(10) constant price :: ধ্রুব মূল্য
1. continual ::
2. consistent ::
3. faithful ::
4. steadfast ::
5. perpetual ::
6. invariant ::
7. unchanging factor ::
8. invariable ::
1. capricious ::
2. fickle ::
3. fluid ::
4. inconstant ::
5. mercurial ::
6. skittish ::
7. uncertain ::
8. unpredictable ::
9. unsettled ::
10. unstable ::
11. unsteady ::
12. volatile ::
constant, constantine, constantly, constants
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
given his CONSTANT
prattling about the truth.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
Come on. The CONSTANT
fussing, eating, pooping,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
15 years of CONSTANT ridicule.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
I'm sorry. Amy is
the one CONSTANT I can count on,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Structure, CONSTANT structure.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
English to Bengali Dictionary: constant
Meaning and definitions of constant, translation in Bengali language for constant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of constant in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "constant"
What constant means in Bengali, constant meaning in Bengali, constant definition, examples and pronunciation of constant in Bengali language.