সান্ত্বনা দেত্তয়া, সান্ত্বনা করা, বুঝ দেত্তয়া, জুড়ান, ঠাণ্ডা করা, প্রবোধ দেত্তয়া, বোঝানসান্ত্বনা দেওয়া, প্রবোধ দেওয়া, সহানুভূতি জানানো, টেলিভিসন ইঃ রাখবার সুদৃশ্য আসবাব
Noun(1) a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall(2) a scientific instrument consisting of displays and an input device that an operator can use to monitor and control a system (especially a computer system(3) an ornamental scroll-shaped bracket (especially one used to support a wall fixture(4) housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
Verb(1) give moral or emotional strength to
(1) It features a 2-tone color scheme and a central spine shape that also appears on the center console and instrument panel.(2) In the museum lobby, a main directory resting on a console introduces the tactile itinerary on the slanted glass surface.(3) Shirked off, Arthur follows Joan to the bathroom and, as he watches her, his eyes click on like an old-fashioned radio console .(4) The organ console was respecified to match the organ I was building.(5) The plastic dash and centre console , where the gear lever was mounted, looked sturdy and practical.(6) Pressing this button causes an alarm to appear on the radio console .(7) I can't honestly say that a lead between my controller and the console has ever proved restrictive in my gaming pleasure.(8) Each has a console , extra controller, the DVD playback kit, and various games.(9) Data storage can be managed at a central location and recovery, even of infected files, can be controlled from a single console .(10) She had automatically taken her sister into her arms to console her and now Alice was sobbing on her shoulder.(11) You can even power up and down the console with your wireless controller.(12) you can console yourself with the thought that you did your best(13) To make room for the seat, the centre console and cupholder are removed.(14) Standard amenities include a large air-cooled glove box, and a power outlet in the centre console .(15) she tried to console him but he pushed her gently away(16) When a police officer examined the front seat console more closely, he recovered from it a clear plastic bag.
(1) game console :: গেম কনসোল
(2) games console :: গেম কনসোল
(3) console oneself :: নিজেকে সান্ত্বনা
(4) video game console :: ভিডিও গেম কনসোল
(5) console table :: টেবিল কনসোল
(6) control console :: নিয়ন্ত্রণ কনসোল
1. control panel ::
2. console table ::
3. cabinet ::
4. comfort ::
5. soothe ::
console, consoled, consoles, consoling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Should we try to CONSOLE him?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
Well, you have completely
failed to CONSOLE me.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
I tried to CONSOLE her,
but nothing seemed to work.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
English to Bengali Dictionary: console
Meaning and definitions of console, translation in Bengali language for console with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of console in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "console"
What console means in Bengali, console meaning in Bengali, console definition, examples and pronunciation of console in Bengali language.