সমর্পণ করা, হস্তান্তর করা, মজুত রাখা, জমা রাখাকাউকে কিছু পাঠানো, অর্পণ করা, চালান দেওয়া
- মজুত রাখাচালানিপ্রাপককারীদেরপ্রেরক
Verb(1) commit forever; commit irrevocably(2) give over to another for care or safekeeping(3) send to an address
(1) The Customer, or an agent of the Customer, shall consign the shipment directly to the actual transporting freight carrier.(2) There are occasions where it is acceptable to consign the shipment directly to the importer, but it would be wise for the shipper to have a long-standing relationship with his/her customer, along with a good payment history, before agreeing to these terms.(3) People can consign gear they're not using anymore from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, and 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.(4) Anyone wishing to consign works to the sale should contact him for a valuation.(5) Yet even as trends pull delivery toward a more natural sphere, women consign enormous aspects of the childbearing process to technology, especially when there is trouble conceiving.(6) I consigned them to the trash without taking off the lids.(7) The act of consigning Christmas to the nether regions of the storage unit started an organizational blizzard.(8) First, the consignee (if in possession of the document) cannot, by purporting to transfer it in this way, impose on the carrier a legal obligation to deliver the goods to another person.(9) The cargo was consigned to yet another firm, registered in the British Virgin Islands.(10) ├ö├ç├┐It must raise serious questions as to whether the ministry, currently at least, can be regarded credibly as a waste consignor ,├ö├ç├û they concluded.(11) Only the consignor and the auction house know the reserve.(12) He has consigned her to the Keeneland November breeding stock sale but said he would not decide her fate until after the Distaff.(13) They consigned him to the two-year-olds in training sale but he once again returned unsold on a final bid of $145,000.(14) This is an extremely positive action on the part of the sales company and our consignors in an effort to accommodate buyers.(15) A long tradition in Victorian gender ideology designated middle-class women as guardians of society only by consigning them to the selfless realms of moral education and childbearing.(16) We are required to have a police escort for the three mile trip from our terminal to the consignee .
(1) consign for shipment :: চালানের জন্য হস্তান্তর
(2) consign to oblivion :: বিস্মৃতি থেকে হস্তান্তর
(3) consign to :: থেকে হস্তান্তর
1. send to ::
2. assign ::
দায়িত্ব অর্পণ করা
4. deposit ::
5. charge ::
1. accept ::
2. receive ::
consign, consigned, consignee, consignees, consigning, consignor, consignors, consigns
English to Bengali Dictionary: consign
Meaning and definitions of consign, translation in Bengali language for consign with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of consign in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "consign"
What consign means in Bengali, consign meaning in Bengali, consign definition, examples and pronunciation of consign in Bengali language.