বিবেক, ন্যায়পরতা, নীতি, ধর্মবুদ্ধি, সাধুতা, চৈতন্য, অন্ত:করণবিচারবুদ্ধি, ন্যাযবোধ, নীতিবোধ
Noun(1) motivation deriving logically from ethical or moral principles that govern a person's thoughts and actions(2) conformity to one's own sense of right conduct(3) a feeling of shame when you do something immoral
(1) my conscience is clear(2) he had a guilty conscience about his desires(3) he's suffering from a guilty conscience(4) this is a matter of conscience(5) Ben was suffering a pang of conscience(6) He could touch if he wanted to, and he did want to, so badly, but his conscience knew it was wrong.(7) I hope the burglar will have a conscience and return these tapes, which are of no value to anybody else.(8) I wouldn't have the conscience to do it(9) Sweden is often held up as being a model of a democratic European country with a moral conscience .(10) Does God create human beings with a conscience and moral reasoning powers and then leave them alone?(11) I have come to realise that he was born entirely without a conscience or a sense of remorse.(12) she voted as her conscience dictated(13) The whole legal system would collapse if even just a few lawyers begin to let their own moral consciences influence their work.(14) Let the people vote for the president and vice president of their choice, in accordance with their consciences .(15) The common people, whose consciences are still alert, are the wheat.(16) You read it for the atmosphere, the smoky, urban settings that enshroud his helpless or conscienceless characters.
(1) guilty conscience :: দোষী বিবেক
(2) pangs of conscience :: বিবেকের নাভিশ্বাস
(3) bad conscience :: খারাপ বিবেক
(4) prisoner of conscience :: বিবেকের বন্দী
(5) clear conscience :: স্পষ্ট বিবেক
(6) mind conscience :: মন বিবেক
(7) have a clear conscience :: একটি স্পষ্ট বিবেক
(8) pang of conscience :: বিবেকের পাং
(9) conscience-proof :: বিবেক-প্রমাণ
(10) without conscience :: বিবেক ছাড়া
2. moral sense ::
3. inner voice ::
10. compunction ::
conscience, conscienceless, consciences
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So you're saying my insomnia
is caused by a guilty CONSCIENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
Because you're an evil bastard
with no CONSCIENCE and no heart?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
So I will do my best
to ease your CONSCIENCE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Conscience gets expensive,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: conscience
Meaning and definitions of conscience, translation in Bengali language for conscience with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of conscience in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "conscience"
What conscience means in Bengali, conscience meaning in Bengali, conscience definition, examples and pronunciation of conscience in Bengali language.