শর্ত, অবস্থা, দশা, চুক্তি, সর্ত, ক্ষেত্র, পক্ষ, পদমর্যাদা, গতিক, স্থল, গতি, ভাব, মেজাজ, কড়ার, অন্ত, ধরনপরিস্থিতি, প্রয়োজনীয় অবস্থায় আনা, নির্ধারণ করা, সামাজিক পদমার্যাদাস্বীকার করা, সর্ত করা, নিয়ন্ত্রিত করা, ঠিক করা, যোগ্য করা
Noun(1) a state at a particular time, or state(2) an assumption on which rests the validity or effect of something else(3) a mode of being or form of existence of a person or thing(4) information that should be kept in mind when making a decision(5) the state of (good, especially in the phrases `in condition' or `in shape' or `out of condition' or `out of shape'(6) an illness, disease, or other medical problem(7) (usually plural(8) the procedure that is varied in order to estimate a variable's effect by comparison with a control condition
Verb(1) establish a conditioned response(2) develop (a child's or animal's(3) specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement; make an express demand or provision in an agreement(4) put into a better state(5) apply conditioner to in order to make smooth and shiny
(1) the condition of women in these camps is a shame(2) Severe haemorrhage, if untreated, is a very dangerous condition .(3) brews that are allowed to condition in the bottle(4) Anorexia is a very dangerous condition - the ultimate survival rate is quite low.(5) The payment required by this section is taken to be a condition of every aquaculture permit.(6) What is important is their political and social condition and their status as Indian citizens.(7) I suffer from obstructive sleep apnoea, a most distressing and dangerous condition which dictates my life completely.(8) you're in no condition to drive(9) A new-and-improved formula has the added benefit of jojoba and wheat protein to condition hair as it colors.(10) Psychology addresses this situation by attempting to address the human condition .(11) In particular, this study has shown that social factors condition individuals' economic conduct.(12) It boasts numerous rare and unique examples of the highest quality in exceptional condition .(13) That care shows most in the quality and condition of the Czech cars on display.(14) all personnel should comply with this policy as a condition of employment(15) condition your hair(16) Cosmetics are products designed to improve the appearance and condition of the body.
(1) good condition :: ভালো অবস্থায়
(2) physical condition :: শারীরিক অবস্থা
(3) in good condition :: ভাল অবস্থান এ
(4) on condition that :: শর্তমতে
(5) air-condition :: বায়ু শর্ত
(6) present condition :: বর্তমান অবস্থা
(7) working condition :: কাজের শর্ত
(8) weather condition :: আবহাওয়ার অবস্থা
(9) health condition :: স্বাস্থ্যের অবস্থা
1. state ::
3. fitness ::
4. disorder ::
5. stipulation ::
6. status ::
7. precondition ::
8. circumstance ::
9. shape ::
10. term ::
11. constrain ::
12. train ::
13. treat ::
14. improve ::
15. discipline ::
16. qualify ::
1. health ::
condition, conditioned, conditioner, conditioners, conditioning, conditions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I've one CONDITION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
Yeah, and maintain a constant CONDITION
of properties like temperature or pH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
lt's in perfect CONDITION.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
I have his infirmary records here, but...
it doesn’t mention any medical CONDITION.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
- Excuse me?
- Your medical CONDITION.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
English to Bengali Dictionary: condition
Meaning and definitions of condition, translation in Bengali language for condition with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of condition in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "condition"
What condition means in Bengali, condition meaning
in Bengali, condition definition, examples and pronunciation
of condition in Bengali language.