কম্পাস, পরিধি, বৃত্ত, পরিসর, বিস্তার, সীমা, দিঙ্নির্ণায়ক, কমপাস, নৌদিগ্দর্শীকমপাসসঙ্ক্রান্তপ্রাপ্ত হত্তয়া, বুঝিতে পারা, ষড়্যন্ত্র করা, বেষ্টন করা, প্রদক্ষিণ করা, অবরোধ করাদিকনির্ণয় যন্ত্র, পাল্লা, বৃত্ত আঁকবার যন্ত্র
- কম্পাসচারপাশ থেকে ঘিরে ধরেছেকম্পাসকম্পাস
Noun(1) navigational instrument for finding directions(2) (3) the limit of capability(4) drafting instrument used for drawing circles
Verb(1) bring about; accomplish(2) travel around, either by plane or ship(3) get the meaning of something
(1) Yet the moral of the book may be expressed within the compass of a single phrase - too much intelligence, and not enough brains.(2) The needs and expectations of the enquiring traveller change rapidly and it would be impossible to meet them all within the compass of single volumes.(3) Then, using an electronic compass and ultrasonic sensors, it cuts the area about 10 times, ensuring a minimum of missed patches.(4) Within the relatively narrow compass of Northumberland and Durham - as it must seem to us today - it might even be said that he was a great one.(5) It is, almost, within the compass of our understanding.(6) a regular heptagon cannot be constructed accurately with only ruler and compass(7) We had some sturdy white board behind a cabinet, so I brought that out for him, along with a compass , yardstick, pencil, glue, and Exacto knife.(8) While sipping hot tea, I tweak my compass declination and draw bearing lines on our map.(9) These are works of dry stone masonry meticulously assembled, some aligned directly with points of the compass .(10) Through binoculars they're visible at all points of the compass ; gawky, fragile, birdlike skeletons of metal hauling skywards monstrous slabs of concrete and steel.(11) As a musical instrument the singing voice has wide tonal compass and uniquely variable pitch, intensity, and stress.(12) Extending the photograph beyond the compass of the glance into a continuum, he presents more information than a single frame could be expected to contain.(13) Complete achievement of these objectives within the compass of one individual lifetime is never possible, of course, but that is not the point.(14) Sometimes the facts of a case may fall within the compass of both constructive and gross negligence manslaughter so that a verdict of manslaughter may be available on either of those grounds.(15) Did such matters fall within the compass of judicial review at all?(16) Can 2,000 years of church history be recorded within the compass of 200 pages?
(1) magnetic compass :: দিগদর্শন যন্ত্র
(2) compass needle :: কম্পাস সুই
(3) moral compass :: নৈতিক কম্পাস
(4) compass card :: কম্পাস কার্ড
(5) dipping compass :: ডুব কম্পাস
(6) points of the compass :: কম্পাস পয়েন্ট
(7) compass rose :: কম্পাস গোলাপ
1. scope ::
2. grasp ::
3. ambit ::
4. circumnavigate ::
জলপথে প্রদক্ষিণ করা
5. grasp ::
1. miss ::
compass, compassed, compasses, compassing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you've allowed Tywin Lannister to destroy
his rivals on every COMPASS point.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: compass
Meaning and definitions of compass, translation in Bengali language for compass with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of compass in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "compass"
What compass means in Bengali, compass meaning in Bengali, compass definition, examples and pronunciation of compass in Bengali language.