তুলনা, উপমা, তারতম্য, নিছনিসাদৃশ্য
Noun(1) the act of examining resemblances(2) relation based on similarities and differences(3) qualities that are comparable
(1) This approach was considered acceptable for the comparison of the panel rating data with the measured profiles.(2) prices here bear no comparison to prices abroad(3) in comparison with(4) Until these questions are answered, a comparison to Greek rituals will just be speculative.(5) to draw a comparison between one thing and another(6) the two books invite comparison with one another(7) they drew a comparison between Gandhi's teaching and that of other teachers(8) This contention was examined through a comparison of two schools that varied considerably in the emphasis they placed on examinations.(9) He also makes light of the opinion poll comparison, but the comparison is sound.(10) if you want a thrill, there's no comparison to climbing on a truck and going out there on the expressway(11) As the present sample did not include polyploid eudicots, a similar comparison for polyploids alone was not possible.(12) In the quality of their play there has been no comparison between the two.(13) perhaps the best comparison is that of seasickness(14) A similar comparison between 1940 and 1979 would have seen prices fall in value.(15) Watching him take his class, there's no comparison with my uncoached, half-hearted attempts.(16) Each comparison used the topology estimated from the particular sequences being compared.
(1) in comparison :: তুলনা করলে
(2) in comparison to :: তুলনামূলক
(3) in comparison with :: তুলনামূলক ভাবে
(4) by comparison :: তুলনামূলক ভাবে
(5) price comparison :: মূল্য তুলনা
(6) comparison and contrast :: তুলনা বিপরীতে
(7) degrees of comparison :: তুলনার মাত্রা
(8) comparison shopping :: তুলনা কেনাকাটা
(9) paired comparison :: যুগ্মতুলন
(10) make a comparison :: একটি তুলনা করা
1. juxtaposition ::
2. resemblance ::
3. equivalence ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that I seemed great
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
That's not really a fair COMPARISON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
...the more accurate COMPARISON
would be when two mother seals...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
First of all, that's a COMPARISON of quality,
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
A robot uprising will pale
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: comparison
Meaning and definitions of comparison, translation in Bengali language for comparison with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of comparison in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "comparison"
What comparison means in Bengali, comparison meaning in Bengali, comparison definition, examples and pronunciation of comparison in Bengali language.