তুলনামূলক, আপেক্ষিকতুলনামূলক ডিগ্রি
Noun(1) the comparative form of an adjective or adverb
Adjective(1) relating to or based on or involving comparison(2) estimated by comparison; not absolute or complete
(1) This issue is given more specific attention below in relation to the comparative design.(2) Studying comparative religion, he developed an interest in Christian Science and converted.(3) I majored in both comparative literature and religious studies, which meant that I far exceeded the daily recommended allowance of theory.(4) What I'm interested in is how the comparative adjective form wronger is pronounced.(5) The referent of the Mexican postmaster's comparative metaphor is itself left unspoken.(6) The money was spent to fund comparative studies in foreign countries and consultations with scholars as well as to outline the bills and make them available to the public.(7) The survey, which covers 144 cities, measures the comparative cost of more than 200 items in each location.(8) We do not compile a cumulative box score for each firm because of the comparative nature of consultant-client relationships.(9) This work now involves electron microscopy and comparative molecular biology to estimate relationships.(10) However, he was displeased with the quality of teaching, especially in comparative anatomy.(11) They provide comparative indicators of the relative well-being of various socioeconomic groups.(12) Whether the adjective is a superlative or a comparative it requires more candidates than the two who have tied at the top.(13) Now that we have the actual contracts, this comparative exercise is relatively straightforward.(14) Avoiding these two biases of company inclusion and time periods, results in comparative estimates of returns that are lower than they would otherwise have been.(15) Perhaps the guest columnist for the newspaper is confusing his Saids with his Chomksys, or he sees comparative literature as a branch of linguistics.(16) The barge, moored off Langney Point after being towed from Norway, rode out the storm, but turned turtle in the comparative quiet of the next day, dropping all that granite to the seabed.
(1) comparative advantage :: তুলনামূলক সুবিধা
(2) comparative politics :: তুলনামূলক রাজনীতি
(3) comparative degree :: তুলনামূলক ডিগ্রী
(4) comparative adjective :: তুলনামূলক বিশেষণ
(5) comparative superlative :: তুলনামূলক মহীয়ান
(6) comparative anatomy :: তুলনামূলক শারীরস্থান
(7) comparative literature :: তুলনামূলক সাহিত্য
(8) comparative law :: তুলনামূলক আইন
1. relative ::
3. comparative degree ::
1. absolute ::
2. complete ::
3. downright ::
4. outright ::
5. perfect ::
6. pure ::
7. unqualified ::
comparative, comparatively, comparatives
English to Bengali Dictionary: comparative
Meaning and definitions of comparative, translation in Bengali language for comparative with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of comparative in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "comparative"
What comparative means in Bengali, comparative meaning in Bengali, comparative definition, examples and pronunciation of comparative in Bengali language.