সঙ্গ, পাল্লা, সম্পর্ক, সঙ্গিদল, আসঙ্গ, অতিথিবৃন্দ, সেনাদল, সার্থ, অনুষঙ্গ, সংস্রব, পরসঙ্গ, পার্শ্ব, ঠাম, একদল লোক, বণিক্-সমিতিবণিকসমিতি, সাহচর্য, সমবেত জনসমষ্টি
Noun(1) an institution created to conduct business(2) small military unit; usually two or three platoons(3) the state of being with someone(4) organization of performers and associated personnel (especially theatrical(5) a social or business visitor(6) a social gathering of guests or companions(7) a band of people associated temporarily in some activity(8) crew of a ship including the officers; the whole force or personnel of a ship(9) a unit of firefighters including their equipment
Verb(1) be a companion to somebody
(1) I probably would have invited him over if I hadn't been expecting company anytime soon.(2) a company director(3) In the late 1980s, Galina Samsova, a former dancer with the company , took the helm.(4) Just before the dive Jose Luis tells us that we can expect company .(5) When we returned home, my father had company and invited us to join them.(6) we're going to have company for Christmas(7) If he was expecting company than why did he look so disgruntled when he answered the door?(8) One of the actors in his company is a young William Shakespeare, and Romeo and Juliet is first performed here.(9) company director(10) the ship's company(11) I could do with some company(12) The company creates two new performances a year and often tours to Jakarta and Surabaya.(13) I parted company with the old car(14) I'm expecting company(15) there was mixed company there(16) Secondly, that I love my friends, both old and new and thoroughly enjoy their company .
(1) insurance company :: বীমা কোম্পানী
(2) parent company :: মূল কোম্পানি
(3) trading company :: বানিজ্যিক প্রতিষ্ঠান
(4) holding company :: হোল্ডিং কোম্পানি
(5) company name :: কোমপানির নাম
(6) shipping company :: জাহাজ তৈরির কোম্পানি
(7) company director :: কোম্পানির পরিচালক
(8) private company :: ব্যাক্তিগত প্রতিষ্ঠান
(9) public limited company :: পাবলিক লিমিটেড কোম্পানি
1. firm ::
2. companionship ::
4. group ::
5. unit ::
6. troupe ::
7. caller ::
8. party ::
9. ship's company ::
10. companion ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
First Squad, Seventh Company of El Goloso:
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
neither in COMPANY nor alone.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
Will you make me a doe, too?
So that he can have COMPANY?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
I'm sorry. I didn't know
you had any COMPANY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
English to Bengali Dictionary: company
Meaning and definitions of company, translation in Bengali language for company with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of company in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "company"
What company means in Bengali, company meaning in Bengali, company definition, examples and pronunciation of company in Bengali language.