সহচর, সঙ্গী, সঙ্গিনী, সাথী, সহচারী, পার্ষদ, সার্থ, পার্শ্বচর, অনুচর, অবিচ্ছেদ্য সঙ্গী, পারিষদ্, নিদর্শনী, দোসর, অংশভোগীজাহাজের বিভিন্ন ডেকের মধ্যে যাতায়াতের সিড়ি, সমরুচিসম্পন্ন ব্যক্তি, অংশীদার, সমভাগী
Noun(1) a friend who is frequently in the company of another(2) a traveler who accompanies you(3) one paid to accompany or assist or live with another
Verb(1) be a companion to somebody
(1) The existence of such black holes has been inferred in cases where the black hole pulls gas of a companion star that orbits around it.(2) she brought along her companion, whose drab attire set off her employer's brilliance(3) his traveling companion(4) If you're traveling with a pet companion then this can often be invaluable.(5) I was supposed to have been married to my long time girlfriend, companion , lover and best friend of many years this past fall.(6) It is a companion to the Civil Union Bill, but it stands alone.(7) It is safe to assume that the stories were written over much the same time period as the novel; they are now published as a companion to the paperback version of The Fortress Of Solitude.(8) It is very well suited as a companion to a complete general textbook, especially the Robbins Pathologic Basis of Disease because of the page references.(9) It was suggested that the red supergiant orbited a companion star that had shredded its outer layers just before the explosion.(10) a companion volume(11) Adam turned to see Ted, Wilson's friend and ever-present companion in trouble.(12) He made his way down the companion to the gundeck, Pamela in his arms.(13) A companion to the PBS series of the same name scheduled to air in June, this volume details how religious faith inspired the Civil Rights Movement.(14) a traveller's companion(15) You have to companion it with minimum-wage increases, because otherwise firms will grab it all by pushing down wages.(16) It is a companion to other recent legislation, which deals with New Zealand forces who are going overseas, which in this case is the flip side of visiting forces coming into this country.
(1) travel companion :: ভ্রমণসঙ্গী
(2) close companion :: ঘনিষ্ঠ সহচর
(3) constant companion :: ধ্রুব সহচর
(4) traveling companion :: ভ্রমণ সহচর
1. associate ::
2. attendant ::
3. complement ::
4. handbook ::
5. comrade ::
6. fellow traveller ::
7. accompany ::
companion, companionable, companions, companionship
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
did you think would become
your perfect COMPANION?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
Would your charming COMPANION
be so kind as to kneel?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
I'm sorry I'm late, but your COMPANION
left the most indecipherable invitation.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
One's choice of COMPANION is a curious thing.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
...I suffered in silence
as your female COMPANION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: companion
Meaning and definitions of companion, translation in Bengali language for companion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of companion in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "companion"
What companion means in Bengali, companion meaning in Bengali, companion definition, examples and pronunciation of companion in Bengali language.