সমাহার, সমবায়, মিলন, সম্মেলন, সংযোগ, অধোবস্ত্র, অধোবাসযুক্ত হওয়া, অনু বা পরমাণুদের রাসায়নিক সংযোগ
Noun(1) a collection of things that have been combined; an assemblage of separate parts or qualities(2) a coordinated sequence of chess moves(3) a sequence of numbers or letters that opens a combination lock(4) a group of people (often temporary(5) an alliance of people or corporations or countries for a special purpose (formerly to achieve some antisocial end but now for general political or economic purposes(6) the act of arranging elements into specified groups without regard to order(7) the act of combining things to form a new whole
(1) I shrugged it off, and went to my locker, and was in the process of doing the combination when I felt someone's eyes on me.(2) Individual remedies are more potent, but if you're not sure which one is right for you, try a combination remedy.(3) These strategies must be used in combination : users will leave if the content is good but hard to find, or if it's easy to find but offers only empty calories.(4) a good uppercut/hook combination(5) a magnificent combination of drama, dance, and music(6) I smiled happily then turned and headed for my locker, dialed the combination , opened it up and stuck the new books I'd required on the shelf.(7) The club also organise full day coach tours, combination tours of walks and coach and half day coach tours(8) In a slight change of direction all students were mixed into combination teams.(9) But now the boots are back, often but not always in combination with a miniskirt, and they are certainly harder to combine with the jeans.(10) He fiddled with his combination and opened his locker.(11) these four factors work together in combination(12) combination remedies contain painkiller, decongestant, and cough soother(13) The popularity of the over-the-counter combination remedies may well be changing the practice of homeopathy.(14) In combination there is something even beyond, that joins the three in harmony.(15) underneath the picture is a safe: the combination is 210319(16) The number of bumps on each wheel in combination with the rotational speed determined the pitch produced by a particular tone wheel assembly.
(1) in combination :: একযোগে
(2) combination lock :: সমন্বয় লক
(3) linear combination :: রৈখিক সমন্বয়
(4) combination skin :: মিশ্রণ ত্বক
(5) business combination :: ব্যবসা সমন্বয়
(6) combination therapy :: কম্বিনেশন থেরাপি
(7) combination pliers :: সমন্বয় প্লাস
1. amalgamation ::
1. dissolution ::
2. disunion ::
3. division ::
4. parting ::
5. partition ::
6. schism ::
7. split ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It could be the most inspired COMBINATION
since I mixed red lcee into my blue lcee.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
Wine, a credit card and late-night
television are a bad COMBINATION?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Clearly, the COMBINATION of our DNA
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
But in this precise COMBINATION,
the smell of this meal...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
It was a dangerous COMBINATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
English to Bengali Dictionary: combination
Meaning and definitions of combination, translation in Bengali language for combination with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of combination in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "combination"
What combination means in Bengali, combination meaning in Bengali, combination definition, examples and pronunciation of combination in Bengali language.