রঙ, রং, প্রকার, বর্ণ, রাগ, রঙ্গ, মিথ্যা প্রকাশ, ছলরঁজিত করা, রঙ্গান, প্রতিপন্ন করা, অতিরঁজিত করা, লজ্জিত হত্তয়া, লাল হইয়া উঠা, রঙ চড়ানআপাত-বিশ্বাসযোগ্যতা, আদল, মুখের লালিমা
Noun(1) a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect(2) interest and variety and intensity(3) the timbre of a musical sound(4) an outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading(5) any material used for its color(6) (physics(7) the appearance of objects (or light sources, or brightness
Verb(1) add color to(2) affect as in thought or feeling(3) modify or bias(4) decorate with colors(5) give a deceptive explanation or excuse for(6) change color, often in an undesired manner
Adjective(1) having or capable of producing colors
(1) I go out prospecting to two nice little places where you can find a little color .(2) witnesses might color evidence to make a story saleable(3) Resolution in color television imagery is also based on principles of optical mixing.(4) She had black hair down to her waist and her skin had a bronze color to it.(5) There was a knock at her door and she sat up quickly, her cheeks flooding with color .(6) Karae's cheeks flooded with color and she quickly turned her eyes to the floor to hide both the blush and her shy smile.(7) the lights flickered and changed color(8) State-of-the-art cameras are now smaller than a pack of cigarettes, and can transmit in color or black and white.(9) Although he took the photo in color , he converted it to black and white to increase the contrast and more closely resemble Weston's work.(10) color the head, eyes, and bill with crayons(11) But it was black in color instead of white, and it had black wings and emerald eyes.(12) a rich brown color(13) Quinn wheezed with embarrassment as color rushed to her face.(14) Racism is the belief that mankind is divided into races, skin color or religion, making one member of an ethnic group view the other as inferior.(15) There is a less noticeable jazz presence here, and less color in both the music and in the scoring.(16) But quite unlike photons, gluons do carry color charge, the analog of electric charge.
(1) hair color :: চুলের রঙ
(2) background color :: পেছনের রং
(3) color-blind :: বর্ণান্ধ
(4) change color :: পাংশুবর্ণ
(5) skin color :: চামড়ার রঙ
(6) color range :: রঙ পরিসীমা
(7) solid color :: নিখাদ রং
(8) color code :: রঙের কোড
(9) light color :: হালকা রং
(10) color scheme :: বর্ণবিন্যাস
1. hue ::
2. paint ::
3. redness ::
4. skin coloring ::
6. coloring ::
7. gloss ::
8. coloration ::
9. tint ::
10. blush ::
11. influence ::
12. exaggerate ::
13. distort ::
14. gloss ::
15. emblazon ::
17. discolor ::
color, colorant, colorants, coloration, colored, coloreds, colorful, coloring, colorist, colorists, colorization, colorize, colorizes, colorless, colors, discolor, discolored, discoloring, discolors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What-what COLOR are my eyes?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
I don't know.
Can I see them in another COLOR?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
I might've just
cooked the COLOR right out of it.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
It's more your COLOR. You take it.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
Howard, did you want your clothes
arranged seasonally or by COLOR?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
English to Bengali Dictionary: color
Meaning and definitions of color, translation in Bengali language for color with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of color in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "color"
What color means in Bengali, color meaning in Bengali, color definition, examples and pronunciation of color in Bengali language.