মণ্ডল, বন্ধনী, গলবন্ধগলাবন্ধ, বিনা অনুমতিতে নেওয়াগলদেশ ধরা, টুঁটি ধরা
Noun(1) a band that fits around the neck and is usually folded over(2) (zoology(3) anything worn or placed about the neck(4) a short ring fastened over a rod or shaft to limit, guide, or secure a machine part(5) the stitching that forms the rim of a shoe or boot(6) a band of leather or rope that is placed around an animal's neck as a harness or to identify it(7) necklace that fits tightly around a woman's neck(8) a figurative restraint(9) the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal
Verb(1) take into custody(2) seize by the neck or collar(3) furnish with a collar
(1) I rummaged through some boxes to find his leash and hooked it on his collar .(2) a shirt collar(3) The Greyhound bounced up and down happily as she clipped the leash to his chain collar .(4) You may want to purchase some special items such as a dog carrier, a collar and leash, and perhaps a pen when confinement is necessary.(5) Remove limbs close to the trunk, but not so close that you cut into the collar of bark that circles the limb.(6) I sighed and grabbed Black by the collar and pulled him in to whisper my problem to him.(7) Pack the soil around seedling, completely covering the root collar .(8) She appreciatively fingered the delicate lace collar and black velvet trim.(9) Planting too deeply will cause collar rot; planting too shallowly will expose the roots.(10) So when the collar for new valve went round the pipe, there wasn't contact all the way round, due to a distinct lack of pipe.(11) Living on a staple diet of belly pork, collar bacon, and beef dripping, her arteries should have been as choked as the M1 on a Friday evening.(12) This corrected for shifts in the root collar position relative to the soil surface due to minor erosion or deposition.(13) She licked my face as I fastened the leash onto her collar .(14) Trees up to 15.0 cm diameter at the root collar were included in the sample.(15) As well as the online community, there will be teams of ├ö├ç├┐pollsters├ö├ç├û sent out into the real world armed with web pad style devices to collar the non online folk too.(16) I reported an injured cat which had somehow got its collar wrapped round its front leg.
(1) dog collar :: কুকুর মণ্ডল
(2) blue-collar :: নীল বাবু
(3) white-collar :: বাবু
(4) fur collar :: পশমের কলার
(5) hot under the collar :: কলার অধীনে গরম
(6) white-collar worker :: সাদা মণ্ডল কর্মী
(7) blue-collar worker :: কায়িক শ্রম কর্মী
1. neckband ::
2. ring ::
3. catch ::
4. choker ::
5. leash ::
6. apprehend ::
7. accost ::
1. discharge ::
collar, collard, collards, collared, collaring, collarless, collars
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You want the one in the whiplash COLLAR
or the one who keeps blinking?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
Remove her COLLAR before you bury her.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
White COLLAR thefts.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Sons of the Harpy,
they want to put a COLLAR back on my neck.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: collar
Meaning and definitions of collar, translation in Bengali language for collar with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of collar in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "collar"
What collar means in Bengali, collar meaning in Bengali, collar definition, examples and pronunciation of collar in Bengali language.