Noun(1) a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans(2) any of several small trees and shrubs native to the tropical Old World yielding coffee beans(3) a seed of the coffee tree; ground to make coffee(4) a medium brown to dark-brown color
(1) black coffee(2) Wendy's heart was pumping violently in her chest, as if she'd drunk ten cups of coffee in so many minutes.(3) She was gorgeous, with braided coffee coloured hair, smooth, spotless dark skin, hazel eyes and heart shaped lips.(4) we went out for a coffee(5) The woman's hair flowed behind down to her waist where barrettes were clipped onto her coffee brown hair.(6) She found nothing of the sort, so she started looking through the cupboards for instant coffee .(7) I pulled on my jacket and glanced at my mother who was drinking her coffee through a Styrofoam cup.(8) I assumed he was drinking a coffee , but no, he was actually chewing tobacco the entire time, and raising the cup to discreetly spit in it.(9) Siobhan took another drink of her coffee , putting the cup down.(10) he takes two spoonfuls of coffee(11) The value of the raw beans contained in a jar of instant coffee may be no more than a few pennies, but the final product may be sold for over Ôö¼├║2.(12) a jar of instant coffee(13) There was no enthusiasm to risk a sweet, but one of our party fancied a coffee .(14) I might have spent it in a cafe, looking sophisticated, reading a book and drinking a coffee .(15) Natural colours such as sienna, coffee , verdure, burgundy, metal and champagne are chosen as ambient colours.(16) With the exception of espresso coffee , all drinks appeared to come in disposable cups/mugs, whilst the plates were also for one-time use only.
(1) coffee table :: কফি টেবিল
(2) coffee shop :: কাফির দোকান
(3) coffee break :: কফি পানের বিরতি
(4) coffee pot :: কফিপট
(5) coffee bean :: কফির বীজ
(6) coffee maker :: কফি তৈরীকারক
(7) black coffee :: কালো কফি
(8) coffee with milk :: কফির সাথে দুধ
(9) coffee grinder :: কফিবীজ গুঁড়াইবার যন্ত্র
(10) coffee cup :: কফির পেয়ালা
1. joe ::
2. coffee bean ::
3. coffee tree ::
4. burnt umber ::
5. java ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do little things,
like bring her a cup of COFFEE in bed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
This stuff is horrible.
Wanna see if we can find real COFFEE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
I don't know.
He went out for COFFEE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
Never mind about your COFFEE break.
Take me up. I'm done. I'm done.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Is there anything I can get you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
English to Bengali Dictionary: coffee
Meaning and definitions of coffee, translation in Bengali language for coffee with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of coffee in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "coffee"
What coffee means in Bengali, coffee meaning in Bengali, coffee definition, examples and pronunciation of coffee in Bengali language.