পোশাক, বেশ, পরিধান, পরিধেয়বস্ত্র, পরিচ্ছদ, আচ্ছাদন, ভরণপোষণের উপায়
Noun(1) a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
Verb(1) provide with clothes or put clothes on(2) furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors(3) cover as if with clothing
(1) Students must ensure that each item of clothing , including underwear, be clearly labelled with their names.(2) bring warm clothing and waterproofs(3) Participants are advised to wear warm comfortable rainproof clothing and suitable footwear.(4) When the door to his office finally opens, he is indeed in casual clothing : a shirt and jogging shoes.(5) He wore a dark baseball cap and dark clothing , including a waterproof padded jacket.(6) the clothing trade(7) She wore the short skirts and skimpy clothing that people like that would wear.(8) By definition, an overcoat is a heavy coat worn over ordinary clothing in cold weather.(9) You will probably have to exchange traditional clothing for warm winter wear or you will freeze.(10) an item of clothing(11) Like with any piece of clothing , you really need to try jeans on to see how they work.(12) The rest of her clothing - a shirt, jeans and underwear - was knotted around her neck.(13) Strong footwear, warm outdoor clothing and waterproofs are all essential.(14) None of the rest of us had raincoats or particularly warm clothing .(15) As a result, athletes have to wear heavy clothing to keep warm between events.(16) They must fast from midnight prior to arrival and are advised to bring warm and waterproof clothing .
(1) clothe :: আবৃত করা
(2) clothing store :: পোশাকের দোকান
(3) protective clothing :: প্রতিরক্ষামূলক পোশাক
(4) piece of clothing :: পোশাক টুকরা
(5) item of clothing :: পোশাক আইটেম
(6) article of clothing :: পোশাক নিবন্ধ
(7) of clothing :: পোশাক
(8) female clothing :: মহিলা পোশাক
(9) articles of clothing :: পোশাক নিবন্ধ
(10) winter clothing :: শীতকালীন পোশাক
(11) leather clothing :: চামড়া পোশাক
1. habiliment ::
2. dress ::
3. cover ::
4. adorn ::
5. robe ::
6. enclothe ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And if there's time, take 12 pictures with us
in seasonal CLOTHING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
A new CLOTHING size
between medium and large, called "marge."
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
I have no desire
to salute any article of CLOTHING tonight...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
shall be given as much food, CLOTHING,
and property as they can carry
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
Change my linens, wash my CLOTHING,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: clothing
Meaning and definitions of clothing, translation in Bengali language for clothing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of clothing in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "clothing"
What clothing means in Bengali, clothing meaning in Bengali, clothing definition, examples and pronunciation of clothing in Bengali language.