বস্ত্র, পরিচ্ছদ, পরিধেয়, আচ্ছাদন, শাট, পোষাক, পরিধান-বস্ত্রপোশাক পরিচ্ছদ, জামাকাপড়
Noun(1) clothing in general
Verb(1) provide with clothes or put clothes on(2) furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors(3) cover as if with clothing
(1) ├ö├ç├┐I now feel more comfortable and relaxed at work wearing casual clothes ,├ö├ç├û she said.(2) school clothes(3) second-hand clothes(4) Meanwhile, the sister is trying to maintain standards and dignity, washing her clothes and covering her body.(5) baby clothes(6) This could also be a great place to store warm clothes like hats, gloves, scarves and boots.(7) I thought of my cracked shoes, my worn clothes , my family's urgent needs, my burden of pain.(8) The only good thing about it, was that we could wear casual clothes , instead of suits and ties.(9) She pulled out the first thing on top of the pile of clothes , a sleeveless baby pink velvety sweater with sequin trim.(10) He asked me why I was wearing boy's clothes and a baseball cap, and not a dress.(11) they were dressed in civilian clothes(12) he stripped off his clothes(13) Together they shop for baby clothes , and together they sit at the doctor's office.(14) a clothes shop(15) My partner and I run an independent clothes shop in Bournemouth, and we trade on the internet.(16) I was still wearing my school clothes - navy blue skirt, black stockings, white shirt and tie.
(1) cloth :: কাপড়
(2) clothe :: আবৃত করা
(3) clothes shop :: কাপড়ের দোকান
(4) clothes store :: কাপড় দোকান
(5) casual clothes :: সাধারন পোশাক
(6) clothes hanger :: জামা টাঙাবার হ্যাঙার
(7) wear clothes :: কাপড় পরা
(8) put on clothes :: জামা কাপড়ে করা
(9) change clothes :: কাপড় পরিবর্তন
(10) dirty clothes :: ময়লা কাপড়
1. clothing ::
2. apparel ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- What are you doing?
- Take off your CLOTHES.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
I need to throw in a few last-minute things.
You know, makeup, underwear, CLOTHES.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
Go back and find your CLOTHES, Hodor.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
I think Mother Teresa would
have washed the CLOTHES first.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
or did you buy it to match your fine CLOTHES?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: clothes
Meaning and definitions of clothes, translation in Bengali language for clothes with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of clothes in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "clothes"
What clothes means in Bengali, clothes meaning
in Bengali, clothes definition, examples and pronunciation
of clothes in Bengali language.