খাড়া ওপরদিকে উঠে যাওয়াউঠা, চড়া, উঁচুতে উঠা, আরোহণ করা, অধিরোহণ করাচড়াই, আরোহণ
Noun(1) an upward slope or grade (as in a road(2) an event that involves rising to a higher point (as in altitude or temperature or intensity etc.(3) the act of climbing something
Verb(1) go upward with gradual or continuous progress(2) move with difficulty, by grasping(3) go up or advance(4) slope upward(5) improve one's social status(6) increase in value or to a higher point
(1) He decided to solo Green Gully and did fine until the last few feet of the climb .(2) A popular assumption in recent commentary about the climb in the oil price is that it will ├ö├ç├┐fuel inflation├ö├ç├û across the world's leading economies.(3) My efforts were rewarded by an increasing ability to climb to more advanced levels.(4) He began to climb the ladder, and when he'd almost reached the top, he stumbled and fell.(5) In mythology, the steep climb up the mountain is the seeking of the masculine spirit in ourselves (for men and women).(6) we began to climb the hill(7) Until the final climb , nothing we did on the mountain compared with the demands of the Trail.(8) The Indian economy is so finely poised on the edge of a boom that it will take very little to start the upward climb again.(9) We started a cruise climb to 31,000 feet checking the winds as we went along.(10) we leveled out from the climb at 600 feet(11) Liz was sprawled on the bed, turned away from Brett as she watched the sun slowly climb over the horizon, signaling the beginning of a new day.(12) The richly talented young Scot will put the accent on fitness in France in a determined effort to climb up the world rankings(13) After a few seconds - which seemed like hours - the aircraft started a shallow climb .(14) The aircraft will climb to approximately 39,000 feet and release the launch vehicle and payload.(15) You can plant your vine to climb a trellis, arbor, pergola, or fence.(16) Most in higher education would describe it as a slow but steady climb through the ranks.
(1) to climb :: আরোহন করা
(2) climb up :: আরোহণ করা
(3) climb a tree :: গাছে উঠা
(4) climb a mountain :: পর্বতে আরোহন কর
(5) climb over :: অতিক্রম করা
(6) climb the ladder :: মই আরোহণ
(7) climb out :: আউট আরোহণ
(8) climb the stairs :: সিঁড়ি আরোহণ
(9) climb on :: কোন কিছুর উপরে উঠা
1. ascent ::
2. mount ::
3. mounting ::
4. raise ::
5. ascend ::
6. rise ::
7. slope upward ::
8. increase ::
9. advance ::
10. clamber ::
11. go up ::
12. wax ::
1. decline ::
2. descend ::
3. dip ::
4. drop ::
5. plunge ::
climb, climbable, climbed, climber, climbers, climbing, climbs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They make the boy sleep
with dogs, or CLIMB a cliff.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
Climb to the top of the broken tower.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
And some are given
a chance to CLIMB, but they refuse.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
You've never seen me CLIMB a tree, little man.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
Tormund. Climb the Wall.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: climb
Meaning and definitions of climb, translation in Bengali language for climb with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of climb in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "climb"
What climb means in Bengali, climb meaning in Bengali, climb definition, examples and pronunciation of climb in Bengali language.