চতুর, চালাক, কুশলী, পটু, দক্ষ, সেয়ান, বুদ্ধিশালী, নিপুণ, চোখাচটপটে, ওস্তাদ, চাতুর্যপূর্ণ
- চালাকচালাকচালাকতমচালাকি করেচতুরতা
Adjective(1) showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others(2) mentally quick and resourceful(3) showing inventiveness and skill
(1) Fascism came to be led by the brutal, the ignorant and the criminal - men who were clever at exploiting the irrationality of the masses.(2) As far as the local cat population in Elstow is concerned, how clever of them to wait until Mr Suter is away on holiday before they decide to devastate his garden.(3) He's a good header of the ball and clever with it.(4) While being quick and clever gives you an edge, this is one of those instant karma weeks - so if you don't want any, don't dish any.(5) Then Chicken Little crying wolf won't look like such a clever strategy, will it?(6) Receivers are simply too clever at this level for that.(7) ├ö├ç├┐It was very clever of him to go for part-ownership of Canova's The Three Graces,├ö├ç├û says another critic.(8) I had to admit, she was either one of the coolest grown-ups I had ever met, or one of the most clever of criminal accomplices.(9) I thought that was clever of me, more clever than usual that is, haha.(10) This is supposed to be satirical, but it's neither original nor clever , and the effect of viewing this cheese wears off pretty quickly.(11) What gain is there in silencing another, through ridicule, for example, or the clever use of debating skills, if it is at the cost of truth?(12) This is not as clever as it sounds, because Teazers stocks a comprehensive range of men's deodorants in their bathrooms.(13) Civil servants, accustomed to hiding behind walls of secrecy, might simply devise clever new ways to foil the public's right to know.(14) It was something smart, smart enough to fool even Amelia, who was the most clever of the three of them.(15) Or are the birds simply so clever at finding a carcass soon after the animal's death that its owner concludes they are the perpetrators?(16) The art of the quick retort, the clever reply, the sharp tongue are things many of us wish we had more of.
(1) very clever :: খুব চালাক
(2) clever man :: চতুর ব্যক্তি
(3) not clever :: চতুর না
(4) clever guy :: চালাক লোক
(5) be clever :: চালাক হও
(6) clever clogs :: চালাক খড়ম
(7) clever person :: আদর্শস্থানীয় ব্যক্তি
(8) clever individual :: চালাক ব্যক্তি
(9) clever dick :: চালাক শিশ্ন
(10) be clever at :: এ চতুর হতে
1. intelligent ::
2. ingenious ::
3. skillful ::
4. witty ::
5. cunning ::
6. apt ::
7. canny ::
1. unimaginative ::
clever, cleverer, cleverest, cleverly, cleverness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
This is CLEVER.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
That one was CLEVER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
English to Bengali Dictionary: clever
Meaning and definitions of clever, translation in Bengali language for clever with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of clever in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "clever"
What clever means in Bengali, clever meaning in Bengali, clever definition, examples and pronunciation of clever in Bengali language.