পরিষ্কারভাবে, স্পষ্ট, স্পষ্টভাবেস্পষ্টতই, নিঃসন্দেহে
Adverb(1) without doubt or question(2) in an intelligible manner(3) clear to the mind; with distinct mental discernment(4) in an easily perceptible manner
(1) He's also the sort of person who enjoys debate, but clearly likes to win the argument.(2) It is clearly an opportunity we wish to grab to assist in real practical changes.(3) the ability to write clearly(4) Each player must keep the number of cards that they own clearly visible at all times.(5) A union motion calling for the policy to be scrapped was clearly carried on a show of hands.(6) In this adaptation we were clearly meant to think that this was harsh and unfair.(7) They look to have added class to a squad that clearly has the ability to stand out from the chasing pack.(8) her ability to write clearly(9) There is no rite of passage that so clearly separates the devout from the damned.(10) Gaze at it across the waters from the white sands of Morar and it clearly has two distinct parts.(11) Can we create one of our own that is heard as clearly by the public in general?(12) They must display both their blue badge and a clock card clearly to say when they first parked.(13) it's clearly stated(14) The balance is still not even, but they are clearly doing something better than us.(15) With a look of determination about her, the composer is clearly up for the challenge.(16) At least then they'd have to legally face up to what they're clearly trying to incite.
(1) more clearly :: অধিকতর স্পষ্ট ভাবে
(2) quite clearly :: বেশ পরিষ্কারভাবে
(3) very clearly :: সুস্পষ্টভাবে
(4) see clearly :: ভালভাবে দেখ
(5) clearly visible :: পরিষ্কারভাবে দৃশ্যমান
(6) state clearly :: রাষ্ট্র পরিষ্কারভাবে
(7) explain clearly :: পরিষ্কারভাবে ব্যাখ্যা
(8) clearly seen :: স্পষ্ট দেখা
2. obviously ::
4. clear ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Clearly, the combination of our DNA
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
How can it be fine? I just got attacked
by a CLEARLY anti-Semitic wild animal.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
You both see it so CLEARLY.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
You're not thinking CLEARLY.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
Clearly, you've never been
to brunch with my cousins.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
English to Bengali Dictionary: clearly
Meaning and definitions of clearly, translation in Bengali language for clearly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of clearly in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "clearly"
What clearly means in Bengali, clearly meaning in Bengali, clearly definition, examples and pronunciation of clearly in Bengali language.