সর্বোত্তম, প্রথম শ্রেণীর, অতুলনীয়, অত্যন্ত গুরুত্বপূর্ণবিশুদ্ধ, উচ্চশ্রেণীত্তয়ালা, সংযত, সর্বোত্তমউচ্চশ্রেণীর রচনা, বড় লেখক, বড় শিল্প, সাহিত্যাদির ছাত্র, সাহিত্যে পণ্ডিত, উচ্চশ্রেণীর রচয়িতা
Noun(1) a creation of the highest excellence(2) an artist who has created classic works
Adjective(1) of or relating to the first significant period of a civilization, culture, area of study, etc.(2) of a well-known type; remarkably typical(3) considered of the highest quality and lasting significance or worth(4) well-known and long-established in form or style
(1) The latter, in fact, has become an enduring American classic .(2) The movie went on to become a timeless classic , popular around the world.(3) Only the more classic styles will pass with a dressy outfit.(4) Overall I was very impressed with the quality of classic car that I saw at the show.(5) One classic example of the so-called fiscal drag applies to benefits paid by companies to their employees.(6) She loves pink for what it represents: femininity, elegance and classic style.(7) These designs take a classic style and make it even more sophisticated.(8) You name one classic song that's come out of this new breed of bands.(9) If you live in your jeans, classic styles like relaxed fit transfer well from year to year.(10) What make this movie such a classic is its entertainment value plus its originality.(11) The white fur shawl and the light brown loose trousers blend beautifully with her simple, classic hair style.(12) I'd still like to see a stylish remake of this classic tale.(13) People are quick to defend the first season as classic comedy.(14) It will happily cruise along all day at around 70 mph, which makes it an ideal classic car for those who expect to be doing a fair few miles on a regular basis.(15) He developed all the classic symptoms but not all at once.(16) Carefully-chosen classic antiques and quality paintings should yield solid returns over time.
(1) classic rock :: ক্লাসিক রক
(2) classic car :: সর্বোত্তম গাড়ী
(3) classic style :: ক্লাসিক শৈলী
(4) classic literature :: সর্বোত্তম সাহিত্য
1. definitive ::
2. typical ::
3. simple ::
4. classical ::
5. definitive example ::
1. atrocious ::
2. awful ::
3. execrable ::
4. lousy ::
5. pathetic ::
6. poor ::
7. rotten ::
8. terrible ::
9. vile ::
10. wretched ::
classic, classicism, classics
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Ergo, you would still have it.
This is a CLASSIC rookie time-travel mistake.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
You've fallen victim to another one
of my CLASSIC practical jokes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
Damn, man, this thing's a CLASSIC.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
English to Bengali Dictionary: classic
Meaning and definitions of classic, translation in Bengali language for classic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of classic in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "classic"
What classic means in Bengali, classic meaning in Bengali, classic definition, examples and pronunciation of classic in Bengali language.