ঝিনুক, ঝিনুকের সন্ধান করানানারকম দ্বিপুচক জলচর খোলকী
সাড়াশিজাতীয় যন্ত্র দ্বারা বান্ধা
- সাড়াশিজাতীয় যন্ত্র দ্বারা বান্ধাগোলমালসাড়াশিজাতীয় যন্ত্র দ্বারা বান্ধাঝিনুক
Noun(1) burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud; the shell closes with viselike firmness(2) a piece of paper money worth one dollar(3) flesh of either hard-shell or soft-shell clams
Verb(1) gather clams, by digging in the sand by the ocean
(1) Some people dozed during this eerie calm only to be awakened by rushing, howling winds when the back side of the hurricane struck.(2) The calm atmosphere wraps around you like a comforting blanket as you find yourself reflecting upon the weekend.(3) Most have the impassive calm of volunteers in a medical trial as though nothing were at stake.(4) The calm sea helped the families return almost afresh.(5) In the Windhoek area, the generally calm weather of the past few days has been accompanied by clear, still nights.(6) The weekend event opened Saturday to light wind and calm water, and competitors took full advantage.(7) Children waded into the calm sea, or played on the smooth, round rocks on the beach.(8) They only occur in certain and very specific calm weather conditions.(9) It communicates a tremendous sense of calm , love, and longing for the infinite.(10) Rogue waves that occur on relatively calm seas are usually generated by storms hundreds of miles away.(11) We sailed off into the nothingness of the flat calm sea.(12) With the political deadlock, relative calm returned.(13) At Pendennis, I slithered from the rocks into a flat, calm sea.(14) Vermeer, despite all his appearance of remoteness and calm , is strong meat.(15) After a period of relative calm , things are beginning to get hectic all over again for Allison.(16) It was really nice just to follow the cliffs and look down onto a dead calm sea with a setting sun in the west giving the whole scene a nice warm glow.
(1) clam chowder :: ক্ল্যাম চোদার
(2) clam up :: আপ ক্ল্যাম
(3) razor clam :: ক্ষুর ক্ল্যাম
(4) giant clam :: দৈত্য ক্ল্যাম
1. dollar ::
2. buck ::
3. dollar bill ::
clam, clamor, clamored, clamoring, clamors, clams
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How much for your little CLAM?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
See if he brings you CLAM chowder.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
Did you have a bad CLAM?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
Even an otter picks up a rock
when he wants a CLAM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: clam
Meaning and definitions of clam, translation in Bengali language for clam with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of clam in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "clam"
What clam means in Bengali, clam meaning in Bengali, clam definition, examples and pronunciation of clam in Bengali language.