বৃত্ত, চক্র, বিভাগ, মণ্ডল, চক্কর, কক্ষপথ, সঙ্ঘ, ঠ, পরিমণ্ডল, পরিবেষ্টন, মণ্ডলী, পরিষদ্, পরগনা, গোলচতুর্দিকে ভ্রমণ করা, চক্রাকারে ভ্রমণ করা, বেষ্টন করা, প্রদক্ষিণ করাপর্যায়, বেষ্টনী, গ্রহের কক্ষপথ
Noun(1) ellipse in which the two axes are of equal length; a plane curve generated by one point moving at a constant distance from a fixed point(2) an unofficial association of people or groups(3) something approximating the shape of a circle(4) movement once around a course(5) a road junction at which traffic streams circularly around a central island(6) street names for flunitrazepan(7) a curved section or tier of seats in a hall or theater or opera house; usually the first tier above the orchestra(8) any circular or rotating mechanism
Verb(1) travel around something(2) move in a circular path above (someone or something(3) form or draw a circle around
(1) In the normal geometry of flat space, the diameter of a circle is its circumference divided by pi.(2) Little by little he forges around himself a circle of acquaintances and friends.(3) The beam of light aimed at the circle was in the shape of a circle .(4) they all sat round in a circle(5) You become aware that you're part of a movement or circle in any sort of artistic endeavor.(6) We will locate a marker on the circumference of a circle .(7) the lamp spread a circle of light(8) The blueprint sees an auditorium retained, with seating in the circle on the first floor which could be used to watch theatre.(9) A quick glance at my ticket reminded me that I had a seat in the circle and that I wouldn't be having to stand up for this gig.(10) Even from my seat in the circle , Aida's blue eye-shadow looked excessive.(11) He had the strange sensation that he stood in the rear circle of a theatre.(12) He gestured to the couch and easy chairs arranged in a circle in the lobby.(13) We can picture all these dualities as points on the circumference of a circle .(14) The Gare de Lyon is one of the ring of train stations that circle Paris.(15) I was so small I'd have to perch on the edge of my seat in the circle and peer over the balcony railing to see the players.(16) Place one or several under a table lamp within the circle of brightest light; the colors will glow.
(1) full circle :: সম্পূর্ণ বৃত্ত
(2) vicious circle :: দুষ্ট চক্র
(3) inner circle :: অভ্যন্তরীণ বৃত্ত
(4) crop circle :: ক্রপ সার্কেল
(5) traffic circle :: ট্রাফিক বৃত্ত
(6) make a circle :: একটি বৃত্ত করা
(7) circle of friends :: বন্ধু চক্র
(8) dress circle :: পোশাক বৃত্ত
(9) circle jerk :: বৃত্ত হেঁচকা
(10) in a circle :: বৃত্তের মধ্যে
1. ring ::
2. group ::
3. sphere ::
4. roach ::
5. lap ::
6. lot ::
7. round ::
8. traffic circle ::
9. dress circle ::
10. wheel ::
12. surround ::
13. circulate ::
14. encircle ::
circle, circled, circles, circling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If the shadow
only touches the CIRCLE...
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
and who keeps his tail in his mouth to complete the CIRCLE
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
...but to elaborate,
I am going to the Arctic Circle...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
And if it passes
outside the CIRCLE, like this...
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
I have a very wide CIRCLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: circle
Meaning and definitions of circle, translation in Bengali language for circle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of circle in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "circle"
What circle means in Bengali, circle meaning
in Bengali, circle definition, examples and pronunciation
of circle in Bengali language.