চার্চগির্জা, খ্রীষ্টান ধর্মগুলি, খ্রীষ্টীয় গির্জা, যাজকসম্প্রদায়, যাজকীয় কর্তৃপক্ষ
Noun(1) one of the groups of Christians who have their own beliefs and forms of worship(2) a place for public (especially Christian(3) a service conducted in a house of worship(4) the body of people who attend or belong to a particular local church
Verb(1) perform a special church rite or service for
(1) the separation of church and state(2) She was a keen letter writer, an avid reader and biblical student, and was active in church and community.(3) The greatest threat to the separation of church and state can be summed up in one name.(4) Separation of church and state is a bedrock principle of our public education system.(5) they got married in the local church(6) She was a woman imbued with a deep sense of Christianity and was devoted to her faith and church .(7) Unlike some, I see what the French are doing in a favourable light, as a separation of church and state.(8) John Soames is now an example of the blurring of the line between church and politics.(9) This was opposed by member states that believe in a rigid separation of church and state.(10) a 9th century church(11) This is a revolutionary shift for a country that was founded on the separation of church and state.(12) Many evangelical Protestants also want to erode the separation of church and state.(13) It will be seen as the strongest case yet made for a complete separation of church and state.(14) Lewis claims that the lack of separation between church and state is the basis for Islamist revolutions.(15) evangelical church(16) The Spanish announcement will do little to improve relations between politicians and church .
(1) go to church :: গির্জায় যাও
(2) church service :: গির্জায় উপাসনা
(3) at church :: গির্জাতে
(4) go to the church :: গির্জায় যাও
(5) parish church :: প্যারিশ গির্জা
(6) church mouse :: গির্জা মাউস
(7) church bell :: চার্চের ঘণ্টা
(8) church member :: গির্জা সদস্য
1. place of worship ::
2. denomination ::
3. church building ::
4. church service ::
1. laity ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know, we have an Indian gentleman
at our CHURCH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
He's a bishop of our CHURCH,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
...I was driving to CHURCH,
and I was praying to the Lord...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
No, Mother, I could not feel
your CHURCH group praying for my safety.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
And that's CHURCH, yo.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: church
Meaning and definitions of church, translation in Bengali language for church with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of church in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "church"
What church means in Bengali, church meaning
in Bengali, church definition, examples and pronunciation
of church in Bengali language.