কুক্কুট, কুক্কুটশাবক, ছোট ছেলেপাখির ছানা, ছুকরি, শিশু
Noun(1) young bird especially of domestic fowl(2) informal terms for a (young
(1) she's a great-looking chick(2) The most puzzling situation happens when a chick rejects you for a less attractive male.(3) A slight catfight was going on between a popular bimbo chick and a new girl.(4) There was a chick from Cross High School that Sam recognized.(5) Even when she became fashionable and the school chick , she still remained my stubborn, loyal friend, willing to defend me.(6) A parent feeds only its own chick in the crÔö£┬┐che, recognizing the chick by its call note.(7) It is more important to be you than to be the hottest chick or guy in school.(8) You'll be hard-pressed to find a Western chick that is as feminine as your average Japanese girl and as petite and kind-hearted.(9) But if the mothers are late returning from the ocean with food, the newly hatched chicks will die.(10) I'm not one of those groupie chicks who only likes sports for the hot babe action.(11) He's the kind of guy that'd be interested in Goth punk chicks , not girls like me.(12) The Polynesians also accidentally introduced rats, which may have fed on the eggs and chicks of ground-nesting birds.(13) I also used domestic chicks with prior experience of both prey types as predators.(14) Young chicks are brooded for an unknown period of time after hatching.(15) Dumb blond actress chicks look really good up on a big movie screen or on the pages of a magazine.(16) You'll see lots of attractive chicks with nothing to do and no real job descriptions.
(1) chick peas :: কুক্কুট ডাল
1. dame ::
2. skirt ::
3. wench ::
4. bird ::
5. doll ::
1. adult ::
Different Formschick, chicks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- That CHICK. She smiled at me.
- No, she didn't.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
- You can't even speak to women.
- Uh, two words: Deaf CHICK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
That's going to make me
a CHICK magnet, and I'm so busy as it is.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
This CHICK have medical issues?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
♪ Must be a different breed
A CHICK that l'd like to meet ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: chick
Meaning and definitions of chick, translation in Bengali language for chick with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of chick in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "chick"
What chick means in Bengali, chick meaning in Bengali, chick definition, examples and pronunciation of chick in Bengali language.