বুক, সিন্দুক, কেস, উর, বক্ষ:স্থল, কোষবক্ষস্থল
Noun(1) the part of the human torso between the neck and the diaphragm or the corresponding part in other vertebrates(2) box with a lid; used for storage; usually large and sturdy(3) the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen(4) furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
(1) He pulled out one of the grenade magazines form his chest storage unit and aimed the launcher.(2) I need a chest of drawers, or a storage chest ; just a smallish one, because my clothes are taking over the bedroom floor.(3) Once surgery was complete, a catheter was placed in the intercostal space before the chest was closed.(4) the medicine chest(5) She went to a small chest in the corner, it held their medicine supplies.(6) the university chest(7) In fact there appears to be no cuts whatsoever on the body except for the chest and stomach.(8) I took out the oak chest from under my bed again and opened it once more.(9) Anna moved in front of him and crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow curious of what he was laughing at.(10) Give each person a small box with a lid, like a shoebox or a keepsake chest .(11) Gabriel removed his shirt, and I kissed his neck, his chest , his stomach, over and over again.(12) During a chest X-ray, your body is placed between an X-ray camera and a piece of X-ray film.(13) Kylie stubbornly folded her arms in front of her chest and leaned her head back against the seat of the car.(14) The water slowly went up to my knees, to my stomach, to my chest , to my neck.(15) Her warmth pressed against him, along his thighs, his stomach, his chest , his arms.(16) Her eyes wander up from his chest , to his neck, his jaw line, and to his eyes.
(1) chest of drawers :: ড্রয়ার বুকের
(2) treasure chest :: ধনাধার
(3) chest pain :: বুক ব্যাথা
(4) medicine chest :: ঔষধ বুকে
(5) chest hair :: বুকের চুল
(6) ice chest :: বরফের বুক
(7) chest tightness :: বুক টান
(8) chest size :: বুকের আকার
(9) flat chest :: সমতল বুক
(10) chest wall :: বুকে প্রাচীর
1. breast ::
2. bust ::
3. box ::
4. thorax ::
5. bureau ::
chest, chested, chester, chestful, chestfuls, chests, chesty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that Sheldon's CHEST is smooth
like a porpoise.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
So, please, aim at my CHEST.
I'm your most valuable target.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
but your head, CHEST and
arms certainly aren't.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
Lance right through the CHEST.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
I'm gonna stab my friend
in the CHEST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: chest
Meaning and definitions of chest, translation in Bengali language for chest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of chest in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "chest"
What chest means in Bengali, chest meaning in Bengali, chest definition, examples and pronunciation of chest in Bengali language.