দাবা, দাবা খেলা, শতরঁচ, শতরঁচ খেলা, দাবাবড়েদাবাখেলা
Noun(1) weedy annual native to Europe but widely distributed as a weed especially in wheat(2) a board game for two players who move their 16 pieces according to specific rules; the object is to checkmate the opponent's king
(1) This gives it a unique character, more akin to a board game such as chess than to a normal card game.(2) It is not very clear what impact the match and its result will have on chess .(3) His childhood pastimes were playing chess , reading music, and playing the guitar.(4) He loves to play chess , often bringing his board with him on the bus, or staying up all night playing Eduardo.(5) All I got from my father was the ability to play chess and think several moves ahead at all times.(6) This would be more fun if I had the faintest idea how to play chess with any strategy.(7) Imagine that you are sitting on a park bench playing chess with someone you don't know.(8) The origins of chess have been much discussed but remain obscure, since it developed over time.(9) I always considered the ultimate embarrassment in chess to be when you lose your queen to a pawn.(10) His other interests outside mathematics included tennis, golf, chess and bridge.(11) You are good at strategy and probably enjoy games requiring mental skill, such as bridge and chess .(12) The newspaper is particularly useful for those players who want to make progress in chess .(13) Between rounds, he breathes evenly, as though he has spent the past three minutes playing chess .(14) a game of chess(15) I'm having a coffee and tackling a game of chess with my younger brother, Ronan.(16) I love to try to bring chess to larger audiences, and show that it's a fun game.
(1) play chess :: দাবা খেলা
(2) chess piece :: দাবা খেলার গুটি
(3) chess set :: দাবা গুটি
(4) chess master :: দাবা মাস্টার
(5) chess tournament :: দাবা টুর্নামেন্ট
(6) game of chess :: দাবা খেলা
(7) chess board :: দাবা বোর্ড
1. cheat ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
who's never played CHESS in
her life just kicked your ass.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
Who is really terrible at CHESS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
We're playing a fucking game of CHESS,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
Obviously, you're not well suited
for three-dimensional CHESS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
I also invented two new CHESS pieces.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
English to Bengali Dictionary: chess
Meaning and definitions of chess, translation in Bengali language for chess with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of chess in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "chess"
What chess means in Bengali, chess meaning in Bengali, chess definition, examples and pronunciation of chess in Bengali language.